PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 date.

Doom3_
01-22-2004, 08:44 PM
I have three things to say.

1st: I havent posted halo 2 for along time so shut up :)

2nd: Chose to belive me or not quite frankly I dont give a D@mn.

3rd: I have contacts. My personal freind told me that Halo 2 is coming out mid Juneand the demo will be xbox live compatible. Its is comming out Begginnning of June.

E Nomini Patri
01-22-2004, 09:03 PM
Halo 2 Release Date, by Matt
Q I've seen several different "release dates" for Halo 2 online, in newsgroups, website forums and online stores taking preorders. What's the REAL release date?
A The real release date is still a complete mystery. No one can tell you with any accuracy when Halo 2 will come out - not even the developers. Anyone who lists an "exact" date is making it up. The most we're willing to say now is that the game will not ship in 2003. Our advice is to sit back, relax, and not worry about it. When it's ready, we will happily sell it to you. :-)

SOURCE (http://bungie.net/perlbin/blam.pl?file=/site/0/databases/view_database.html&dbid=2496)

You're friend is full of crap!

CMX Jedi
01-22-2004, 09:08 PM
im getting soo pissed at halo 2 (that the date keeps getting pushed back) that i dont care anymore.

Yankeez
01-22-2004, 09:11 PM
i havent cared since Halo 1 :)

E Nomini Patri
01-22-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by dudeman48174
im getting soo pissed at halo 2 (that the date keeps getting pushed back) that i dont care anymore.

The date has never been pushed back, nor will it be pushed back. Bungie will release a date when they know they can get the game out then.

Hey doom3_, I want to take back what I said earlier. I think YOU are full of crap and just making that up. Especially because you didn't tell us who your "friend" was. Don't tell me he works for Microsoft or Bungie, because they keep it confidential, besides the fact that they don't know. If Bungie knew the date, they would release it right away.

Doom3_
01-22-2004, 09:21 PM
Real smart just tell a persons name over the internet. Want his adress too? Your the one with a ba attitude I think your full of crap and having fun BSing every one too

J4320
01-22-2004, 09:22 PM
Was this even worth a thread? You could have just asked this in other Halo 2 threads since we have quite a few these days. So this is my first.....

IN BEFO DA LOCK!!!!

MaxPain
01-22-2004, 09:23 PM
whats so great about Halo anyways :watchout:

Peepers
01-22-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Doom3_

3rd: I have contacts. My personal freind told me that Halo 2 is coming out mid Juneand the demo will be xbox live compatible. Its is comming out Begginnning of June.

1st: You've already exceeded your quota for pre-release Halo 2 threads.

2nd: I don't beleive you.

3rd: You and your "personal friend" are just guessing like everybody else, which makes me think you're full of ****.

J4320
01-22-2004, 09:26 PM
^^^^^^ Take it from the Master Debater.;)

The Jackal
01-22-2004, 09:32 PM
Real smart just tell a persons name over the internet. Want his adress too? Your the one with a ba attitude I think your full of crap and having fun BSing every one too

you cant tell a name and how the source is reliable? cause you know theres just so many stalkers on here who wanna find this friend of yours :rolleyes:... hey did you know britney spears is really a man?!? :yikes: its true... my friend told me..... so believe it cause its true

Koopa
01-22-2004, 09:43 PM
http://ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative10.jpg

Peepers
01-22-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Koopa
http://ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative10.jpg

WTF? There's a difference between a dumbass and an attention whorre.

No Fear 23
01-22-2004, 09:48 PM

u know, a personal friend of mine told me that doom 3 is coming out in may. now, what would u say? would u beleive me? i think not.

theres another guy that has a personal friend like u and said halo is coming out in feburary. link (http://halo.ibonk.com/index/forum/view/5757)

point- everybody is making up dates these days and ur friend is one of them and u are just one of those idiots that fell into his trap. nothing is confirmed unless it is stated by bungie. he prolly said its coming out june because he just saw the release date on ebgames. come on now, u know better than that :rolleyes:

Slacker
01-22-2004, 09:52 PM
YAY!! Another HALO 2 Thread!!!! *Sarcasm*

BunnyRabbit
01-22-2004, 10:04 PM

3rd: I have contacts. My personal freind told me that Halo 2 is coming out mid Juneand the demo will be xbox live compatible. Its is comming out Begginnning of June. \

Oh thanks man awesome! Tell Bill Gates I said thank you for sharing this information with us will ya?

Thanks again.

/end sarcasm

DocHoliday78
01-22-2004, 11:02 PM
enough with the ****ing halo threads!:cuss:

Koopa
01-22-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Peepers

WTF? There's a difference between a dumbass and an attention whorre.

why else would he pretend to know info about halo2? its a cry for attention, just like when the girl behind you in 3rd grade would tease you, or the class clown does stupid things..ya know.

TheCovenant
01-23-2004, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by Koopa

why else would he pretend to know info about halo2? its a cry for attention, just like when the girl behind you in 3rd grade would tease you, or the class clown does stupid things..ya know.

yea, i think he's definatly an attention whore. I dont think hes a dumbass, or he could be both.

I'd have to agree with koopa.....he knows his friend is full of crap, or he knows that he is full of crap, but regardless, he posts it because he wants others to think he is elite, and that he is above us somehow. he wants attention....

anyways, bungie doesnt know when it will be finished, but when its done, its done. Theylle probably announce it a couple of months in advance when they are really close to the finish line and all that remains is shipping.....

and i dont think that will be for awhile.....

Just sit back. If you dont think about it, time will pass faster and when you leats expect it, halo 2 will be right around the corner. Just play some rainbow 6 3 for now, and pretend theres no such thing as halo:cheers:

l Maximus l
01-23-2004, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by TheCovenant
...and pretend theres no such thing as halo:cheers:

:yikes:

The Jackal
01-23-2004, 02:32 AM
k come on guys lets be serious now...... i on the otherhand really do have a friend... no seriously i do :cheers: cool eh

Ethereal S. D.
01-23-2004, 06:48 AM
Is it just me or is the hype machine broken down into little bity peices?

.... anyway, I have faith in bungie that they will not post any release dates untill they have to. Just take it one day at a time. I've got plenty to worry about right now other than when a game is comming out. So sit tight and occupy yourselves! lol :cheers:

Salmonaitor
01-23-2004, 10:52 AM
:rofl: