PDA

View Full Version : Azurik: Mission Completed

Cottrau
01-05-2002, 10:00 PM
well, i finally beat it. It took about 2 weeks (however long its been since christmas). Great game, the end is pretty cool. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me :)

xbox own$ j00.

EthanQT
01-07-2002, 05:06 PM
I can't seem to find the second air power. It told me to go back to the earth realm then go to the fire realm....How? And where in the earth realm? Thanks in advance. I already spent 2 days looking for it! :mad:

PCDroo
01-07-2002, 07:21 PM
Heyas, Need a little help... I activated all the lights on the "tree bulbs?" and lit up the large blue beam, followed it to get a disc fragment and returned to TRY to open the big blue doors... I need help badly.. I keep striking the large crystal.. but its always the same tone.. I tried using different elemental powers on the axion before striking it, tried combinations.. I CANT GET THAT STUPID DOOR OPEN. help please?????

Metalturner
01-08-2002, 07:58 PM
PCDROO
check out this link, it should help you.http://forums.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56659

aquaman
01-12-2002, 10:55 PM
okay i got air,fire,water and im in fire realm and activated that lil place that you have to use the 3 fire keys so now where?:eek:

Cottrau
01-16-2002, 04:58 PM
ethan, in the spiral pathway around the big tower in the center of the earth realm, walk to the highest mine car (i think) and then take it to the "earth guardian" place, where you activate mine cars to take you to him yadda yadda. Go to the left (maybe right, pretty sure its left) and then activate the drill which will take you to the volcano part of the fire realm to get air power 2

PCDroo, the combonation is like a song. If you notice some crystals on the side of the big one on either side are on the same levels, those are the same elemental powers used to get the notes. Go back and figure out the order of the crystals you hit to get the right combination.

aquaman, that place is a real pain to get around. You have to work your way to the 2nd level where you follow the door you opened with the 3 keys so that you can goto another part of the fire realm to get your earth power. It's a bit challenging, but it's really cool in the end, and you get a few easy obsidians and an earth power.

xbox own$ j00.

Nato King
01-28-2002, 03:31 PM
I have seen a lot of threads about this game. people must think this game is wicket I now it is. I am all most done with this game. Just about 3 hours left.