PDA

View Full Version : KOTOR DL content....out for pc but what about us?

TheCovenant
01-23-2004, 01:33 PM
okay they released version 1.03 for pc. Great. i dont know if its extra stuff, more missions, or just simply fixes some bugs and patches. But when i saw this (and this is relatively old news) it brought back a vague memory.

On the box of KOTOR it read "DOWNLOAD CONTENT VIA XBOXLIVE!" in all caps and evrything.

well i havent heard anything about this content. im not talking release dates, im talking ANYTHING! what content what will it consist of, will it be more stuff, missions,character skins....characters........

what?

anyways, if you guys want to hypothesize or go into your lil "IT WOULD BE COOL IF........" stuff das koo. I just want some info on this stuff........

:cool:

RudedogX
01-23-2004, 01:35 PM
It's probably waiting to be approved.

thrAsher
01-23-2004, 01:44 PM
It's been about 6 months since the release, and I agree it would be nice to get the DL content soon. I've already lost interest in the game, although for a while there it was the only game I played........hour upon hour upon....

dances with broom sticks
01-23-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by thrAsher-XBA
It's been about 6 months since the release, and I agree it would be nice to get the DL content soon. I've already lost interest in the game, although for a while there it was the only game I played........hour upon hour upon....

I agree, Im done with that game now. Maybe DC would spark my interest into playin a dark side campaign though...

Games die too fast with other ones coming out. Like I couldnt care less about DC for games like ghost recon now, I play R63...

TheCovenant
01-23-2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by thrAsher-XBA

amen to that bro!

:cheers:

Crazy Joe
01-23-2004, 07:00 PM
it says in the game that the DC will be new items, weapons, armor, etc. i dunno about missions, that is what i would be looking forward to. I'm not excited about just new items and equipment.

Viper87227
01-24-2004, 01:14 AM
I would live with just about anything. Filling my hard drive up with crap i won't ever use is more exciting than flushing all the toilets in a public bathroom at one time.

Duke
01-24-2004, 03:00 AM
Well the word was Holidays for the first of the DLC.

Obviously they're over, so maybe it wasn't approved or something.

But I got rid of the game after I'd played it through a couple times. It was great and everything, but new weapons and stuff? Just didn't really care. If they were going to add new quests and whatnot, I'd have kept it.

DocHoliday78
01-24-2004, 03:49 AM
PC version already came with the new stuff regardless of what version it was.

CarGuy
01-24-2004, 12:26 PM
AMAZING game but when i played through it a few times I had no need for it anymore. Traded it in and decided if DC ever comes out I'd just rent it and check it out. Still have my saves of course.

SPARTAN VI
01-24-2004, 12:58 PM
hmm. seeling it would sem like a good idea.....but it does have replay value. in a year or so, im go through it again totally differently and it will still be good most likely.....

anywayz, new armor and stuff isnt bad. i hope we get it soon, whatever it may be....

BunnyRabbit
01-24-2004, 01:37 PM
Yeah, like it was already said. I am done with the game. And Ive been done for a good time now. Maybe this has something to do with the Jedi Academy thing which is like a branch off of KOTOR isnt it? I dont know. They are overdue when it comes to DLC and it better live up.:mad:

AlBoogy
01-24-2004, 05:37 PM
I dont know how it would work but I would kill for another star map location.

TheCovenant
01-25-2004, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by AlBoogy
I dont know how it would work but I would kill for another star map location.

thats very ambitious. BUt also, very very...fun...sounding....