PDA

View Full Version : could someone answer this?

batman46st
01-05-2002, 10:12 PM
i got a few questions actualy just two umm do burnt (bootleg) dvds effect the xbox and might make itmess up?

does anyone know a good website to get phat wallpaper theme with xbox or xbox game?

r there any cheats for munches oddesy?

thats it thanks for reading and hopefully writing.....

skoot182
01-05-2002, 10:18 PM
[list=1]
?
www.hebus.com
?
[/list=1]

TheIngenious
01-05-2002, 11:30 PM
1. I don't know about burnt DVDs, but the xbox can't read burnt CDs.

2. Don't know

3. This is all I know:

Lethal Electric Abe:
While being Munch, go to a zap vendo, while Abe is next to him. Let Abe carry Munch with fuzzles following him and as you pass a series of enemies munch will be lethal and dangerous making abe carrying him almost invincible. But, there is a downside you have to do this in less than 5 seconds for Munch to actually fire without command. That is the part that gets really tricky. And about the fuzzles, if Abe is carrying Munch, if Munch gets hurt they'll automatically attack without command.

How To Get Abe Across In The Mudoken Pen Easy:
You have to be Munch and go across the water. Go on that metal walk way then switch to Abe. Jump in a water mine then drown. Then be Munch and near bye is a egg. Hatch it and Abe is across easier.

Health Up With Out A Vendos:
If you are near a SOBE or Health up but your partner is the one who needs health. Drink the vendos. Exactly at the same time press the black button to switch to your partner. When done correctly life birds will rotate around your partners head.

Note: This will not work if your partner is dead.