PDA

View Full Version : does anyone rember interstate 76'

Olaf the Proud
01-23-2004, 03:15 PM
Interstate 76' was the best game i have ever played to this day
its an old one in know and it was on pc but micro soft paid for it.
Making this relavent. now this game had nothing wrong with it,
picture a game like gran taroismo with guns and good music .
Iknow they tryed luanching this game on consuals with vigalent 82 but they completly changed the format of the game half the fun in interstate 76 with messing with what weopons and engines where in your car.I belive if they bring this game to xbox for xbox live use aswhile i know it would make game of the year with the right options for muilty play, but they can't get rid of the feild salvege like they did with vigalent 82. this would make they game {suck!!!} online co/op would be cool though.sorry for ranting but i feel very strongly asout this. so hers to the future
:cheers:

LiquidX
01-23-2004, 05:08 PM
That was hard to translate but from what I got you want Interstate 76 on the Xbox. Personally I thought the game was boring... the characters were lame and the cars were ghetto. Now what I want on Xbox is a Carmageddon game... that would be sweet.

Olaf the Proud
01-23-2004, 05:41 PM
i hate you. you just insulted the greatest game in the world no joke. you just don't like the game cause you sucked at it.
and thats ok i hate alot of games i sucked at and theirs nothing wrong with your sucking. just admit it. say it with me you suck.

LiquidX
01-23-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Olaf the Proud
i hate you. you just insulted the greatest game in the world no joke. you just don't like the game cause you sucked at it.
and thats ok i hate alot of games i sucked at and theirs nothing wrong with your sucking. just admit it. say it with me you suck.

Shhhh... use your inside voice. Did you miss your nap today? Geez kid all I did was offer my OPINION... I didnt say it was the worst game ever but it is not even CLOSE to the best game. Oh, and i will say it with you *AHEM* YOU SUCK!

Olaf the Proud
01-23-2004, 05:51 PM
sorry iam at work no nap for me.
i don't really hate you ,i just strongly disagree with you.

you really didnt like it. you can put a v-10 in a pinto pacer.
you can't beat it. its fun its funny , and its just bad ass

Olaf the Proud
01-23-2004, 06:18 PM

DocHoliday78
01-23-2004, 06:26 PM
Yeah i remember that game. I came with my heat package (the online gaming site by sega). The game was pretty awesome and the graphics were badass back in the day. Key phrase is back in the day. The game has nothing on Twisted Metal series.

Olaf the Proud
01-23-2004, 06:32 PM
It kicks twisted metal in the balls, you got to control everything about the car, size of egine, susp, weight , wheel size, guns.its god like

BananaMan
01-23-2004, 06:50 PM
yeah that game was awesome, but it's so old it run perfect on my old computer (123 mhz windows 95 28mb graphics card, lmao)

Olaf the Proud
01-23-2004, 07:04 PM
it wont be old if they make another one with more options like difernt hand guns new cars it would be great

BananaMan
01-23-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Olaf the Proud
it wont be old if they make another one with more options like difernt hand guns new cars it would be great

yeah dude it was awesome, being able to stick out the handgun out the window and stuff, and that one retarded dude, that was like bald he was faf! but i think they made like an interstate 82' but it's sorta old.

m4oH
01-23-2004, 08:38 PM
Ive played it, my friend Justin actually still has it up in his crappy room pc

NeosNightmare
01-23-2004, 09:26 PM
wait...im lost. does he have interstate 72/82 on his crappy room pc?

Viper87227
01-23-2004, 09:32 PM
Olaf the Proud... why would you make a thread like this if your just going to shoot down everyone elses opinion, removes the point of DISCUSSION. BTW, I agree with LiquidX on this one. While the game looked good back then, the gameplay was nothing shy of boring, I don't think it gbrought me any enjoyement...and it's sequal would fall into the garbage catagory. I also am not a Twised Metal fan, but I am all for carmageddon, go figure.

NeosNightmare
01-25-2004, 12:02 AM
this is jus my opinion...but twisted metal is sick! ive had hours upon hours of fun with that series. loads of fun.

Trento52
01-25-2004, 10:19 PM
I liked twisted metal but never heard of interstate 76 but i do own vivgilante 8 second offence on dreamcast and i have played that quite a bit and it was fun too just wish it had cooler characters, cars, and music. It was also quite easy too.

Koopa
01-26-2004, 12:47 AM
http://www.bf1982.com/

m4oH
12-23-2004, 07:18 PM
http://www.bf1982.com/
WTF is up w/ this site. Oh yeah I cam across this thread cause I was looking at my first ten posts.

Viper87227
12-23-2004, 07:23 PM
Olaf the Proud... why would you make a thread like this if your just going to shoot down everyone elses opinion, removes the point of DISCUSSION. BTW, I agree with LiquidX on this one. While the game looked good back then, the gameplay was nothing shy of boring, I don't think it gbrought me any enjoyement...and it's sequal would fall into the garbage catagory. I also am not a Twised Metal fan, but I am all for carmageddon, go figure.

ehg, I was a n00b a year ago. I dunno wtf I got mad at Olaf for.... hmmmm. I apologize for any trauma and hardship I caused you, but then again you were a n00b to. Interstate 76 in xbox discussion and all :D

LiquidX
12-23-2004, 07:28 PM
Whoa I posted in this thread? I feel all nostalgic now. I stand by my opinion though. I dont stand by how I acted when Olaf got mad. I really sounded like a n00b. LOL, sorry for that.

DocHoliday78
12-24-2004, 02:47 PM

yeah i remember the game, played through half of it, realized it was a B average game at best and went back to a game that ****s all over it called Fallout.

BananaMan
12-25-2004, 02:35 AM
WTF is up w/ this site. Oh yeah I cam across this thread cause I was looking at my first ten posts.
nice bump.

and that site is a modification for battlefield 1942, a great mod for a great game. it's sweet online with bf1982.

and yes, interstate 76 was awesome. "watch that **** cowboy"

//edit,sites been down like that forever, i guess battlefield 1982 is dead, i still have the last release. a lot of people still play it online though.

addict
08-09-2007, 09:29 PM
its 666.9 MBs on GameTap

Variation-XBA
08-09-2007, 09:45 PM
its 666.9 MBs on GameTap

Thank you, I've been waiting to find that out for 3 years now.