PDA

View Full Version : Preowned Metal Arms is now 24.99 at gamestop.com!

AlphaCigara
01-23-2004, 05:12 PM
it's backordered on the site right now, but should be good in store too! Here's the Link (http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=950446)

this is a great deal because the site has the new version listed at 49.99, so this is 50% off the new version!

CRAYMAN
01-23-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by MM3_XBOX
it's backordered on the site right now, but should be good in store too! Here's the Link (http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=950446)

this is a great deal because the site has the new version listed at 49.99, so this is 50% off the new version!

Good One!:cheers:

(If you can ever get it.)

yall
01-24-2004, 10:53 AM
Thats a great deal for a great game. 40 missions, great gameplay, and graphics.

For $25 bucks, it can't be beat!
(Just like I still can't beat the ZombieBot King!)

Trento52
01-24-2004, 03:23 PM
This game is a fun arcadey shooter that i am enjoying. It is too bad that is isn't doing good though. I noticed somewhere it is selling most on xbox which shows shooters sell better on the xbox imo. That might also be because of the cool demo on the oxm which convinced me to get it.

colosso
01-25-2004, 12:20 AM
i bought this game yesterday and i can't stop playing it, i didn't even go to work today,because of this game. i can't believe is not selling well on any sistem,but i know once you play this game you will ask for more,there is no words to describe the action of this game,go out and buy it,METAL ARMS is better than brute force,return to castle of wolfstein,mech assault,kill swicth,etc do not look at the cover of this game,because you may think is just another teen game,just buy it and when you insert the disc on the tray get ready to get your @$$ kick on hard and nuts of steel mode,even the most experienced fps fans will have some hard time beating this game,METAL ARMS is a great game that truely deserves your attention if you are into shooting games.:D

colosso
01-25-2004, 12:39 AM
i bought this game yesterday and i can't stop playing it, i didn't even go to work today,because of this game. i can;t believe is not selling well on any sistem,but i know once you play this game you will ask for more,there is no words to describe the action of this game,go out and buy it,METAL ARMS is better than brute force,return to castle of wolfstein,mech assault,kill swicth,etc do not look at the cover of this game,because you may think is just another teen game,just buy it and when you insert the disc on the tray get ready to get your @$$ kick on hard and nuts of steel mode,even the most experienced fps fans will have some hard time beating this game,METAL ARMS is a great game that truely deserves your attention if you are into shooting games.:D

Trento52
01-25-2004, 10:38 AM
I think it would of done better if it was online.

LiquidX
01-25-2004, 11:10 AM
I think this game will start selling a bit more now that OXM named it the sleeper hit of the year. In my opinion its the next best thing to Halo. Metal arms would have sold a hell of a lot better if it was hyped up like Brute Force. And it wouldnt have been a disappointment. Word of advice to all who bought it... save your washers towards the end... I have to replay the whole game now because I was a few washers short. And if you dont have it, go get it NOW!

Sigma
01-25-2004, 12:03 PM
I have yet to buy Metal Arms, but I have played and I loved it. Im just going to wait till the retail price drops on the game and pick it up.