PDA

View Full Version : XBox Game Questions

IonZephyr
01-24-2004, 12:45 PM
Hey all, I have some questions that I wanna know....

1) Is the new Ghost recon coming out for xbox or just PS2? I believe ites called Jungle Storm.

2) When does Pandora Tommorow come out?

3) Is this a good trade? My GBA SP for this guy's Rainbow Six 3 and ESPN NBA Basketball.

Sexaya
01-24-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by IonZephyr

1) Is the new Ghost recon coming out for xbox or just PS2? I believe ites called Jungle Storm.

3) Is this a good trade? My GBA SP for this guy's Rainbow Six 3 and ESPN NBA Basketball.

1) I believe so, but don't count on me.
2) March-April I believe. (If everything goes well).
3) Hell no! That's just my opinion though...

IonZephyr
01-24-2004, 01:52 PM
anyone else, i wanna kno about my 3rd question. the only reason im keeping my sp is for advance wars 2.

crucialcreation
01-24-2004, 02:34 PM
go through with the trade i think. how much was ur sp anyway? rs3 is a really good game so thats why id say yes.

bobby9989
01-24-2004, 02:47 PM
1) I'm pretty sure Jungle Storm will be a PS2 exclusive.
2) I agree with Sexaya
3) I'm not sure what I would do.

BananaMan
01-24-2004, 05:45 PM

1) Ps2 exclusive, it looks plain awful, the graphics suck. EGM gives it a 4.5,5.0, and a 6.5. If you could see the screens you'd burst out laughing at how terrible it looks.

2)March.

3) no the SP is awesome! ESPN NBA Basketball isn't very good. I'd just go out and buy Rs3.

IonZephyr
01-24-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by BananaMan

1) Ps2 exclusive, it looks plain awful, the graphics suck. EGM gives it a 4.5,5.0, and a 6.5. If you could see the screens you'd burst out laughing at how terrible it looks.

2)March.

3) no the SP is awesome! ESPN NBA Basketball isn't very good. I'd just go out and buy Rs3.

Reply to

1) Ok, I guess I'mma be staying wit good ole Island thuder, gotta love it.

2) Great, Im soooo looking forward to this game, BADLY!!!! The 1st one was one of the best games I ever played!!!

3) I still need some opinons on this..... I got mixed feelings. I bought it like new for $60 off a friend. Its in like new condition. The only game I play is Advance Wars 2. Even though that game is reason enough to get an SP.. I'd rather have xbox games....
Before I prolly go through with this trade... BananaMan, first off, tell me games that are very good to keep an sp for.

Also wut is wrong wit ESPN NBA... I heard its the best basketball game to get?? *Im all confused with this trade*

Please reply.

and how come im not gettin email notifications when u guys are replying to this thread? thx!

BananaMan
01-24-2004, 09:42 PM
well advance wars 2 is why i bought sp. And mario and luigi is another reason to keep it. I believe there's also some final fantasy games that are very good for the SP. and no espn isn't the 'best' it's ok though. And you have to check the little box at the bottomw hen your posting if you want an email notification.

IonZephyr
01-24-2004, 10:10 PM
i did do that and still no email notifications.

yes advance wars 2 is the best game for sp.. imma trade the sp though and sell advance wars 2 to a frend so we can still play single pak. btw i got the sp used for $60. and yes, tupac is the best. RIP. :cool:

Unreal
01-24-2004, 10:15 PM

1. PS2 only and its not getting alot of good reviews.
2. March I believe.
3. No its not worth it. I have been playing FFTA and my GBA SP has been on more then my Xbox. But I guess it depends on what type of games you like.

kenji
01-24-2004, 11:34 PM
I think you can play GBA games on the SP, right? If that is the case and you like RPGs, I would seriously try Golden Sun 1 & 2. I also recommend Tactics Ogre: Knight of Lodis.

I think that oyu are set on your descision, but those are 3 games that I recommend to anyone who has a GBA/SP.

IonZephyr
01-25-2004, 06:39 PM
yeah i played the golden sun series, theyre cool. :)