PDA

View Full Version : Panzer Dragoon Orta is H A R D

AlBoogy
01-24-2004, 05:33 PM
Am I late? Yes I am. But I finally got into this game and I refuse to play it on easy. Im at the second episode and Im already having loads of trouble. I made it to the boss but I dont have enough health to beat it. Any suggestions?

thrAsher
01-24-2004, 10:15 PM
Never too late, really, especially when you're talking about a title as amazing as PDO.

I loved the game, and the normal difficulty is - as you said - pretty difficult. I wouldn't have it any other way, personally.

Now, you'll have to refresh my memory, which boss are you coming up against? The worms?

AlBoogy
01-28-2004, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by thrAsher-XBA
Never too late, really, especially when you're talking about a title as amazing as PDO.

I loved the game, and the normal difficulty is - as you said - pretty difficult. I wouldn't have it any other way, personally.

Now, you'll have to refresh my memory, which boss are you coming up against? The worms?

It looks like a plant looking thing. Theres a guy trying to catch it for someone (dolo or something like that) to eat it. You have to get by the tail. I can get it down to a little less than half but everything leading up to it drained my life.