PDA

View Full Version : morrowind help!

shapoopy
01-24-2004, 06:50 PM
where can i find daedra ppl and is there such thing as daedra armor and when i went to solstheim I SAW NO vampires wtf and is ther actually a tribunal temple and where is at and...... you know the thieves guild well im right now need to find anarens devil tanto from the mages guild in aldurhn

shapoopy
01-24-2004, 07:28 PM
bump baby cmon somebody

Nameless
01-24-2004, 08:33 PM
www.gamefaqs.com It works wonders.

Also, some enemies onl appear if your strong enough. To my understanding Solstheim is where you find Werewolves, not vampires. Vampires are already in the original Morrowind.

Lord Vivic
01-24-2004, 11:40 PM
Well,finally a post were I can be of some help.No,there are not any actuall Daedra people any more.They were extinct thousands of years ago.Yes there is Daedra armer.I have discovered all of Vvarenfell,Solstheim,and the Imperial City.In my adventures and thousands of hours of playing I have found around 3 1/2 sets od Daedric armer and an exstincive collection of Daedric weapons,even a Daedric long Bow.Warewolves are in Solstheim,and they appear only after a few quests by the Fort Captian.Vampires are located in the ruins North of Red mountian.There is no tribunal temple.The goddess Alexandria has a timple in the Imperial city,the King of all of the empire has his palace in the city as well.

I hope I helped.