PDA

View Full Version : Fable

J4320
01-24-2004, 07:46 PM
I saw the Fable trailers off of www.gametrailers.com and would like to know a little more about Fable. It looks awesome!:D And I was wondering if any of you guys could provide me with a link or some info on it. Thanks!:cheers:

shapoopy
01-24-2004, 07:49 PM
well i can tell you that it has co op sorry if you already knew that:(

blackiee2002
01-24-2004, 07:50 PM
fable is the shizzznet, in reply to ur post, go to the big blue box fourms
check out my sig KM :D

J4320
01-24-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by shapoopy
well i can tell you that it has co op sorry if you already knew that:(
Yeah, I knew that. Pretty cool. I heard that if you kill more than your partner or something you get more fame. I can't wait for that game. Normally, I don't like RPG's because on most, you take turns which I think is boring. But on Fable, it is action!:D It's gonna have live right?

shapoopy
01-24-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by J4320

Yeah, I knew that. Pretty cool. I heard that if you kill more than your partner or something you get more fame. I can't wait for that game. Normally, I don't like RPG's because on most, you take turns which I think is boring. But on Fable, it is action!:D It's gonna have live right?

That would be awesome if you caould actually explore with others on live, but I think it's only downloadable content I think.

Nameless
01-24-2004, 08:17 PM

That would be awesome if you caould actually explore with others on live, but I think it's only downloadable content I think.
Right it is NOT a Live game.

Anyway, just search around here on the forums theres a bunch of info lurking around. Also every gaming site out there has an abundance of info.

www.fablegame.com

J4320
01-24-2004, 08:18 PM
Is this all we know about it?

Nameless
01-24-2004, 08:21 PM
Is this all we know about it?
Dude, search around aright? Theres too much to type out.

J4320
01-24-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Nameless

Dude, search around aright? Theres too much to type out.
No, I meant off of the links. I read it all. Is there more info anywhere else. Oh well......:rolleyes: That's awesome how you can save your character on a memory card and go play coop at a freinds house!:D They said that it wasn't gonna be split screen. You were gonna be on the same screen. How's that gonna work out?

Nameless
01-24-2004, 08:49 PM
The co-op to my understanding will work as a tag team type thing...I think, don't go by word on that one though.

shapoopy
01-24-2004, 08:50 PM

No, I meant off of the links. I read it all. Is there more info anywhere else. Oh well......:rolleyes: That's awesome how you can save your character on a memory card and go play coop at a freinds house!:D They said that it wasn't gonna be split screen. You were gonna be on the same screen. How's that gonna work out?

I think it will be like toe jam and earl 3 itll be one screen when together, but when theyre pretty far from each other, It'll turn split-screen or

it'll just make you stay next to your partner and won't let you wander of with him/her. I like the toejam and earl concept.

thrAsher
01-24-2004, 09:50 PM
Alter Ego (http://dynamic6.gamespy.com/~fable/) is a great place to get info. Check the links to the left of the screen for screens, movies, and etc. Lots of good info and links there.

All :hail: FABLE!!!! ;)

Sexaya
01-25-2004, 03:24 AM
And another site for Fable (and B.C.), this one has less info but more great videos (not trailers, live feeds and stuff).

http://satellitenet.gamingsource.co.uk/

ferrari
01-25-2004, 08:20 AM
that game is gonna be ****ing better than all of the games except prince of persia the sands of time but i think that HALO 2 AND HALO STINKS (4 real,i smell it)

Hard Boiled Cop
01-25-2004, 01:39 PM
Fable has this alter ego type of co op mode. I'm still unsure about how it's gonna work so I'll have to see some sort of ingame trailer of it.

J4320
01-25-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by ferrari
i think that HALO 2 AND HALO STINKS (4 real,i smell it)
That was an unneeded and unnecessary comment.:eek:

CarGuy
01-25-2004, 06:24 PM

I think it will be like toe jam and earl 3 itll be one screen when together, but when theyre pretty far from each other, It'll turn split-screen or

it'll just make you stay next to your partner and won't let you wander of with him/her. I like the toejam and earl concept.

Nope. It's more of a tag team type deal. You take turns playing but your friend is a ghost and once he some how earns points he switches place with you. They just released a little info about how this works specifically, I'm sure Alter Ego has it.

Crazy Joe
01-25-2004, 06:43 PM
the way i understand the co-op is that there's a MAIN character and up to 3 partners, the main character does all story based stuff (talking, etc.) and the partners help in fighting, once of the partners earns enough 'points' in fighting they can become the MAIN character. i read that somewhere i think, but i'm not sure if that's exactly right.

J4320
01-26-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Crazy Joe
the way i understand the co-op is that there's a MAIN character and up to 3 partners, the main character does all story based stuff (talking, etc.) and the partners help in fighting, once of the partners earns enough 'points' in fighting they can become the MAIN character. i read that somewhere i think, but i'm not sure if that's exactly right.
So that's what happens when you kill more than your partner!