PDA

View Full Version : I have a confession to make...

RichVGS
01-24-2004, 11:59 PM
Every once get home and I make sure all my doors are locked tight, windows shut and the blinds drawn. I take into my bedroom my Xbox and a seventeen inch tv. I climb into bed with the Xbox and the tv and pull the covers over myself and the tv and Xbox. *Starts to cry* and I... and I... I play E.A. sports games. I feel so ashamed. I feel so dirty. I don't deserve to play XSN titles. *Runs away crying*

Casper
01-25-2004, 12:01 AM
You shouldn't even be playing XSN titles (except Links, Rivals, and Top Spin). You're probably there all cuddled up with Nick playing Madden cuz you both know I'll whoop you're ass in ESPN NFL - sucka!!

shapoopy
01-25-2004, 12:02 AM
YOU YOU are an evil man its ok i think i understand?:huh:

NeosNightmare
01-25-2004, 12:54 AM
hey rich, feel better now that u let it out?

Lucifer_Hawk
01-25-2004, 12:55 AM
its ok dude, I, I, I confess, I sometimes hide in my room, check ever dark corner I can find, and I put in Madden!!!!! MADDEN!!! o god, I need theropy.......................................Until that day comes, late guys, im off to play madden.......HOLY ****!!!!

NeosNightmare
01-25-2004, 12:59 AM
ok im comming out, sometimes when no one is around, i pop the sims bustin out in. im working on fighting this addiction. MUST SEEK HELP!!!

No Fear 23
01-25-2004, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Rich-XBA
Every once get home and I make sure all my doors are locked tight, windows shut and the blinds drawn. I take into my bedroom my Xbox and a seventeen inch tv. I climb into bed with the Xbox and the tv and pull the covers over myself and the tv and Xbox. *Starts to cry* and I... and I... I play E.A. sports games. I feel so ashamed. I feel so dirty. I don't deserve to play XSN titles. *Runs away crying*

i dont know that the hell that was. :huh: but i dont care

BunnyRabbit
01-25-2004, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Casper-XBA
You shouldn't even be playing XSN titles (except Links, Rivals, and Top Spin). You're probably there all cuddled up with Nick playing Madden cuz you both know I'll whoop you're ass in ESPN NFL - sucka!!

AND AMPED 2 YOU FOOL!!:cuss:

No but really Amped2 is really awesome. Imagine the first Amped... But, better.
:p Alot better.

^APEX^5StarDiva
01-25-2004, 01:37 AM
that's ok Rich we all have our days. :yikes:

shapoopy
01-25-2004, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by No Fear 23

i dont know that the hell that was. :huh: but i dont care

hmmmm so why bother to post?:rolleyes: he said that he was playin ea games, and he's ashmed of it and likes it more than xsn i think Ok got it

TheCovenant
01-25-2004, 01:48 AM
WITCH! WITCH I SAY! I SAY WE DROWN HIM, AND SEE IF HE FLOATS! WITCH!!!!!

shapoopy
01-25-2004, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by TheCovenant
WITCH! WITCH I SAY! I SAY WE DROWN HIM, AND SEE IF HE FLOATS! WITCH!!!!!

we should drown you YOURE a covenat MURDER YOU!!!!!!:p

l Maximus l
01-25-2004, 01:54 AM
Well Rich...atleast you are playing the XBox versions :D

BunnyRabbit
01-25-2004, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
Well Rich...atleast you are playing the XBox versions :D

Muahahah True to that....

But... EA sports.. "They are mega lame."
:p

A joke I feel I may later have to write out for someone. :rolleyes:

thrAsher
01-25-2004, 02:10 AM
I prefer games where I can sport a broadsword or cast a wicked fireball.

And I can't stand 99% of sports titles.

I'm a freak of nature. Someone ...... anyone ....... help?

No Fear 23
01-25-2004, 02:12 AM
i never bought an EA game for xbox and prolly never will if the ever decided to go live. the had their chance.

u could trade those EA games for those XSN games.

Cryogenic Pyro
01-25-2004, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by thrAsher-XBA
I prefer games where I can sport a broadsword or cast a wicked fireball.

And I can't stand 99% of sports titles.

I'm a freak of nature. Someone ...... anyone ....... help?
You're not the only freak of nature. I don't like sports games. Mmmm... I love the smell of lightning fried flesh in the morning.

l Maximus l
01-25-2004, 02:30 AM
I'm with No Fear...I can't remember the last time I purchased an EA game.

The only one I would consider at this point would be Battlefield 1942 if and only if it was on XBL...if the game ever comes out.

thrAsher
01-25-2004, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by Cryogenic Pyro

Mmmm... I love the smell of lightning fried flesh in the morning.

http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/otn/evil/fork_off.gif

Mmmmm....bacon. :p

ferrari
01-25-2004, 08:14 AM
Live or not its the game that counts:Every body like NFSU and its from EA ...FIFA is good so its from EA:But you guys should admit that if FIFA was on XBL id kick all your skinny asses:

Ford Mustang
01-25-2004, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
The only one I would consider at this point would be Battlefield 1942 if and only if it was on XBL...if the game ever comes out.

It's not going to. EA canned that game like a year ago.

Also, I don't really like sports games alot either. The only one I have is ESPN NFL 2k4 and I don't plan on getting any other ones. :)

crucialcreation
01-25-2004, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Rich-XBA

well sometimes, when i'm about to go to bed at night, i think of my parents having sex, and i get really, really, mad.

oh no u didn't hear me say that!

ummm yea i play medal of honor thats all the EA i can take because if i play it for more than an hour at i time i start uncontrollably yelling "TRAITOR!!! I'LL KILL U, U LIVE HATING MOTHERLESS PHUCK!" and then i start throwing things. i guess that's the true xbox lover in me. :confused:

Trento52
01-25-2004, 10:45 AM
The last EA game i got was simcity 4 and i like it but it is pretty slow as in my computer is slow. I don't like any sports except amped and i am waiting to find maybe a used amped 2. That probably won't happen for the replay value from LIVE.:cry:

NeosNightmare
01-25-2004, 11:03 AM
amped 2 is a pretty good game. im still tryin to get the snow skateboards. in due time...in due time.