PDA

View Full Version : Dead or Alive... 4?

X-Factor
01-06-2002, 01:38 AM
Tecmo has already pledged full support to Xbox, and promised another DOA installment. So what ideas do you guys have for DOA 4?

DOA 4 wishlist

1. A good developing plot (For once!)
2. A better, more involving story (That'll be nice)
3. More characters (Old and new)
4. More stages (Bigger, with better backgrouds)
5. Interactive enviroments (Everything interactive)
6. Better graphics (DOA 3 isn't perfect)
7. Solid gameplay (A new style)
8. Fluid controls (Xbox controller is perfect for fighting games)
9. Better camera (movement, and angles)
10. Blood & Gore (Come on, this is fighting!)
11. Weapons!!! (Specific weapons for each character)

StudioAlex
01-06-2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by X-Factor

DOA 3 isn't perfect by any reach, and didn't live up to the hype. It has many flaws... It was rushed. gamespot gave it a 7.9! When DOA 4 hits stores, I expect to see 9.5's or above on every website, and magazine! Tecmo better go all out for it's next installment of DOA.

Wait a second. You think it didn't live up to the hype because some jerk off at a cruddy website gave it a 7.9? Why don't you form your own opinion about these things? Anyway, where did you hear Tecmo was pledging full Xbox support and a 4th DOA was promised? Team Ninja is currently developing Ninja Gaiden and there is no official word as to where it is heading. Doesn't sound like full support to me and anyways, they should take a break before they make the next one. DOA 2 didn't come out that long ago and how much of a gameplay leap was three from 2?

Ninja Scroll
01-07-2002, 10:22 AM
Just give me a good story line for all characters, and a better fighting system without all the over the top easy reversal system and im good to go!:D

Oh, any bring back the drunk dude too! I love dat guy, even though he is a rip off of the old b@stard from Virtua Fighter;)

ALC
01-15-2002, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by X-Factor
DOA 4 wishlist
10. Blood & Gore (Come on, this is fighting!)

[my first post! :) ] I'd kinda like to see that too, but grudgingly.. There's nothing uncool about violence and gore etc :0, but I dont know if I could bare to see one of those lovely ladies all bloodied up like that :D

X-Factor
01-15-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by ALC

[my first post! :) ] I'd kinda like to see that too, but grudgingly.. There's nothing uncool about violence and gore etc :0, but I dont know if I could bare to see one of those lovely ladies all bloodied up like that :D
It's a bunch of computer generated women, who cares?

Spaztic
01-16-2002, 11:14 AM
YEAH MAKE THE WOMEN BLOODY!!!! :D

Dave
01-17-2002, 03:38 PM
The game needs more hidden characters for sure, or no way would I make another mistake and buy another DOA game.

Some of the modes unlockable in games is always okay too. You know, blood mode, big head mode, little guy mode, big tit mode, topless mode, fun stuff like that.