PDA

View Full Version : FOREGET HALO2 and etc........

shapoopy
01-26-2004, 06:27 PM
howbout conker live and uncut anyone gonna be excited bou the game, and that contra game, isn't conker gon be funny lol i can't wait so anyone looking foward to conker

LTM360
01-26-2004, 06:45 PM
oh man, I wish Neo Contra would come out on Xbox soooo bad... As for Conker: Live and Uncut, I havn't looked into it much, nor played the first on N64, but I heard it was good, and funny, and I heard the first is on the Xbox version. So I may have to pick that up.

shapoopy
01-26-2004, 06:48 PM
i don't knjow bout neocontra, but i know conta(don't know which one) is comin to xbox i remeber they put that on the front page here a while ago bout games konami is gonna release this year

LTM360
01-26-2004, 06:49 PM
I'd take any Contra, (except the horrible ones on PSOne) cause they all rule.

m4oH
01-26-2004, 06:57 PM
I played Conkers Bad Fur Day on N64 and I love it. I think it's a great fun game!

themoosearmy
01-26-2004, 10:31 PM
Contra and Conker are fixing to be some fun games, but I'm definately not forgetting about Halo 2 etc. (and by etc. I assume you mean Fable, NG, and D3 etc.)

MikeMan91389
01-26-2004, 10:45 PM
what, halo 2? o guess what i heard.. i got 150 pgs of info, from unconfirmed sites, lemme make 50 new threads w00t..... i kinda lookin forward to conker live and uncut

themoosearmy
01-27-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by MikeMan91389
what, halo 2? o guess what i heard.. i got 150 pgs of info, from unconfirmed sites, lemme make 50 new threads w00t..... i kinda lookin forward to conker live and uncut

Umm, so how is that a reason to forget about it? The above hasn't happened at all recently (especially on this forum).

Trento52
01-27-2004, 02:36 PM
Halo 2 is gonna be good but that doesn't mean you can just get one game the whole year. I bet alot of people are gonna over spend on games this year for the xbox. I mean come on Fable, ninja gaiden,doom, half life, breakdown,sudeki, dead or alive, Jade Empire, rally sport challenge, Treu fantasy live oneline, psychonauts, B.C., Otogi 2, Sega Gt online,full spectrum warrior, and don't forget about the multiplatorm titles either like driver 3, star craft ghost, silent hill,star wars, Splinter cell, mafia, spider man etc.

MikeMan91389
01-27-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Trento52
Halo 2 is gonna be good but that doesn't mean you can just get one game the whole year. I bet alot of people are gonna over spend on games this year for the xbox. I mean come on Fable, ninja gaiden,doom, half life, breakdown,sudeki, dead or alive, Jade Empire, rally sport challenge, Treu fantasy live oneline, psychonauts, B.C., Otogi 2, Sega Gt online,full spectrum warrior, and don't forget about the multiplatorm titles either like driver 3, star craft ghost, silent hill,star wars, Splinter cell, mafia, spider man etc.

i no man, we were just playin around..... im lookin forward to like 50 games, and wont b able to buy all of them....

l Maximus l
01-27-2004, 04:41 PM
Honestly, dudes...if Halo 2 was the only game to be released this year, I'd still be content. ;)

BIGHARV
01-27-2004, 05:00 PM
Does anyone know if conker live will also be system link for XBC!!! casue that would be sweet.

TheCovenant
01-27-2004, 08:13 PM
Umm, so how is that a reason to forget about it? The above hasn't happened at all recently (especially on this forum).

dude he wa making a reference to a;; the n00b threads that have been showing up lately. they actually had to open up a category thats dedicated to everything halo 2, and now, if you say you know a halo 2 release date, you will get your thread blocked.

it amazing how much power this game has.

anyways, this thread is a breath of fresh air. Finally a thread that doesnt make you kill yourself with anticipation. I mean only halo would do that.

Anyways, live and uncut seems like a good idea. they redid all the fmv's with CG cutscenes, which is pretty awsome. The multiplayer is cool too. Not anything spectacular, but hey, at least its there.

Im awainting it a lot, i heard the jokes will be updated and a lot of the context sensitive stuff got changed. So far, RARE hast proved very resourseful, so lets see if this could be the title that makes that 8oo mill worth every penny.

themoosearmy
01-27-2004, 09:36 PM
dude he wa making a reference to a;; the n00b threads that have been showing up lately. they actually had to open up a category thats dedicated to everything halo 2, and now, if you say you know a halo 2 release date, you will get your thread blocked.
Yeah, I realized that after I posted, I'm known for doing that in real life, especially for games I like so much. No offense met.

Hopefully all of these games will come out in intervals so I can afford them all, lol.

Snoop E
01-28-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by shapoopy
howbout conker live and uncut anyone gonna be excited bou the game, and that contra game, isn't conker gon be funny lol i can't wait so anyone looking foward to conker

Dude!!!! that game is gonna be sweet although i never beat the first one ill try my best to get past that damn alien.
o and im hyped

shapoopy
02-03-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by DiablosX
Does anyone know if conker live will also be system link for XBC!!! casue that would be sweet.

I think only on live, thats what it says on the profile.