PDA

View Full Version : screens of the live enabled Xbox version of Guilty Gear XX.

DIGITAL
01-26-2004, 06:42 PM
i heard this is a great fighting game never played the series myself but im looking forward to it http://www.xboxyde.com/news_388_en.html

shapoopy
01-26-2004, 06:44 PM
WTF cel shading hpe its not another capcomvs. whatever it'll be hard to top off sc2

Ugunnalose
01-26-2004, 11:36 PM
same here man

Dyslexic Chaos
01-27-2004, 12:57 AM
OH MY GODDDDDDDD!!! YOU GUYS ARE INSANE!!! GGXX IS THE GREATEST FIGHTING GAME OF ALL TIME!!! I can't wait for the online version. BTW, it's not cel shaded, its actual 2D graphics. Diablic, I know you'll be here soon, so man, I wanna be the first to challenge you to a match in tihs. If you want proof how much I love the Guilty Gear series, uh, have you looked at my siggy in the last 5 months!?!?!?!?

Alex Napalm
01-27-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by shapoopy
WTF cel shading hpe its not another capcomvs. whatever it'll be hard to top off sc2

WHA?! Dude, that's not cel shading. It's a 2D fighting game done in the style of the Street Fighter series. Unlike Capcom's fighting games, Guilty Gear uses hi res graphics so you get bigger characters, more detail and more background action. It's a damn fine looking game and has been ever since the fist one was released back on the PSone.

Personally, I wasn't blow away by SC2. It didn't offer enough new features from the first (incredible) DC game. Guilty Gear X for the DC (I picked up the import) was incredible and Guilty Gear X2 on the PS2 was even better. Guilty Gear XX is going to be ridiculously good, especially with online play. All fighting games should find a way to incorporate online play since human competition is where it's at in these games. Guilty Gear is the most feature packed fighting series you'll ever see.

shapoopy
01-27-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Alex Napalm

WHA?! Dude, that's not cel shading. It's a 2D fighting game done in the style of the Street Fighter series. Unlike Capcom's fighting games, Guilty Gear uses hi res graphics so you get bigger characters, more detail and more background action. It's a damn fine looking game and has been ever since the fist one was released back on the PSone.

Personally, I wasn't blow away by SC2. It didn't offer enough new features from the first (incredible) DC game. Guilty Gear X for the DC (I picked up the import) was incredible and Guilty Gear X2 on the PS2 was even better. Guilty Gear XX is going to be ridiculously good, especially with online play. All fighting games should find a way to incorporate online play since human competition is where it's at in these games. Guilty Gear is the most feature packed fighting series you'll ever see.

well, so this is street fighters or kinda like( 0h how i mis streetfighters that was kickass:cheers: )

JDHack0822
01-27-2004, 04:14 PM
The visuals on this game defiantly look very different, but I think they will work very well for the game. I will defiantly be checking this game out when it goes on sale.

Alex Napalm
01-27-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by shapoopy

well, so this is street fighters or kinda like( 0h how i mis streetfighters that was kickass:cheers: )

It's like Street Fighter, only faster, prettier and crazier. But yeah man, if you dig the old Street Fighter games check out Guilty Gear.

Variation-XBA
01-27-2004, 07:26 PM
I hated the series myself, but I'll give it a try since it's LIVE.... I mean, can't be much worse than CvSnk right? :P