PDA

View Full Version : Espn Mlb

MikeMan91389
01-26-2004, 11:24 PM
I SO CANT WAIT!!!!!

its gunna be like WSB 2k3, only on LIVE!!!! ahhhh, insane.. im goin crazyy.... anyone else into this??@!?

Ugunnalose
01-26-2004, 11:28 PM
i am only because cousin is in majors

MikeMan91389
01-26-2004, 11:29 PM
oh yeah? whats his name? what team he play for?! im interested lol

Yankeez
01-26-2004, 11:54 PM
The cool thing is, that when it comes out the retail price is $39.99

yay :cheers:

and it come out a day after my b-day :D

mattgame
01-27-2004, 10:08 AM
Oh snap. Does anybody know any of the details of the game? Any improvements likethe ability to jump should be made easier and more responsive? I almost never caught a line drive. BTW, it is the baseball game out still.

MikeMan91389
01-27-2004, 04:45 PM
Yankeez..... y only 39!??!

T_Howell... this is what OXM had

graphics : just as nice as last year, with some new animations and touches here and there.

gameplay: just as well as last year. the cursor batting has been dumped in favor of zone batting but game hasnt suffered..

coolest feature: potentially first person baseball

online: YES!

final word... looks and plays great, but will there be enuf new goodies to stay up top?

looks like the only thing that could b a better baseball game is MVP baseball, and its not on live.... All star bb 2005 : they sed it looks ps2-ished, bettter gameplay than last year has tons of ballparks, legendary players, midinning trivia, and more and is online.... they got a "broadcast camera" that is cool tho.... and workin on an over the shoulder one or sumthin

IM GOING WITH ESPN Major League Baseball

nG-Punisher
01-27-2004, 11:22 PM
Now that's what I'm talking about....finally an XBL game that actually has some decency in the game play and depth in the game...hopefully it's much better than Inside Pitch because that game was HORRIBLE...I mean beyond belief...

BORNGD
01-28-2004, 10:58 AM
one thing that bothered me in last years version is the games you played during the regular season would never change...i did the lowest games you could play a year, cuz i like thep layoffs and off season the best, and every season i had the same exact schedule. I never got to play half of the teams in the NL and i was in the NL...it was kinda lame...a small problem that could easily be fixed...