PDA

View Full Version : Xbox need real RPG's

Xboxmaster2001
01-06-2002, 11:03 AM
xbox needs some RPG's like final fantasy and skies of arcadia type games does anyone know any info like if there bringing out games like that?

Dog Of War
01-06-2002, 12:40 PM
Yes, just wait. Project Ego, morrowind, phantasy star, blademasters, um fate, just give it time, xbox is working on getting their crap together

Supperdog
01-06-2002, 12:41 PM
I heard something about a new xbox only baldur's gate game

XBOX Dude
01-06-2002, 01:24 PM
yeah and i heard blizzard is making some games for the xbox, diablo anyone:)

Supperdog
01-06-2002, 01:45 PM
Sweet :)

Tazilla
01-06-2002, 01:59 PM
I had to Dust off my DC, and perchased Grandia II this week,..

I was jonezin' for an old school RPG,.. I had never played Grandia II, I didn't have the Money when it was released, along with Skies of Arcadia,.. I bought Skies,.. and waited till I could afford Grandia II,.. which was a very long time because I started saving money for my Xbox,..

I went and looked at the Japanese Xbox site and saw that there are a few Eastern Stye RPGs coming for Xbox in Japan,...

I hope some will be released in America,..
Already, I have put mone down for Morrowind, and I am looking forward to getting Ego also,.. but,.. I do want some Japanese RPG's too,...

and a six pack of Coor's Light

xBoXGaMeR2002
01-06-2002, 03:03 PM
Blizzard make the best rpgs.

XBOX Dude
01-06-2002, 03:17 PM
yeah and we could get war craft too, **** it would be cool to have all those blizzard games on the xbox.

Tazilla
01-06-2002, 03:33 PM
Those aren't RPG's

Those are RTS games,... (blizzard) Not talking about Diablo,.. that's an Action game,...

Warcraft and Starcraft would be cool,... RTS games,..

But Xbox needs some RPG's,.. Old school ,.. and New School,...

American, European, and Japanese style RPG's,... where you build up stats and experience,.. follow a story,.. comabt monsters and Evil,...

sinizuh
01-06-2002, 05:43 PM
Grandia II is my 3rd favorite RPG

it's a fantastic game, i just wish they'd bring Grandia Xtreme to xbox.

Tazilla
01-06-2002, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by sinizuh
Grandia II is my 3rd favorite RPG

it's a fantastic game, i just wish they'd bring Grandia Xtreme to xbox.

That would be very cool,... Grandia eXtreme,.. would be a nice addition to my library,...

The Terminator
01-06-2002, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Tazilla-XBA
But Xbox needs some RPG's,.. Old school ,.. and New School,...

American, European, and Japanese style RPG's,... where you build up stats and experience,.. follow a story,.. comabt monsters and Evil,...

What exactly is a European styled RPG?

And right now my eye is on Morrowind, I haven't played any Daggerfall seried game since the first one, and the original computer Daggerfall game was terrific. I played for hours on that game, and never really got anywhere close to finishing it. I did, however, become a multi-millionaire after robbing certain towns blind, and loading up houses full of my money... I had so much money, it wouldn't fit in the bank! Mwuahahah, now if only that was true in mylife...

Plewis
01-06-2002, 08:52 PM
We're getting FFXI what more do you need?

JAC
01-06-2002, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by The F'n Show
STARCRAFT!! thart would be the sh*T

Hey man, you liked that too? I was hooked on that for about 2 years. lol I take it you're going to get Warcraft 3 for the PC? I can't wait and now it's finally close! :D

JAC
01-07-2002, 12:02 AM
Looks like I'm right in line with the rest of you waiting for Morrowind and Ego. Both look very good. :D

I agree that Diablo should be considered an Action (button smasher).

I think Blizzard has proven themselve's the Kings of RTS though. If they bring some nice stuff over to the Xbox that could be played online, then hell, I may think about hanging up the old pc stuff.

JohnB
01-07-2002, 12:52 AM
I've been a Warcraft2 freak for years... on Kali, Zone, Bnet, etc... The beta sign ups for Warcraft 3 start tomorrow. I am going to sign up and hopefully I will be one of the lucky ones. I soooo cannot wait for that game. It would be great if they could get Warcraft Adventures on Xbox, too.

Supperdog
01-07-2002, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Plewis
We're getting FFXI what more do you need?

no we're not :(

l Maximus l
01-07-2002, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Supperdog

no we're not :(

Superdog...actually, it's only rumor right now if XBox will. So, there is no "for sure" that we will or won't. We have hope, don't we?! :D