PDA

View Full Version : Silent Hill box set?

Wolfboy_888
01-27-2004, 05:38 PM
I heard a rumor that silent hill 1,2, and 3 will be coming to the xbox in a boxed set... anyone know if this rumor has any substance... i'd personally just like to see 3 come out cause it looks like we missed out on a great game.

Trento52
01-27-2004, 10:15 PM
I wouldn't think so i wouild believe the 1st one because it is old and doesn't sell much anymore but it would be nice to have the third one more then anything.

nG-Punisher
01-27-2004, 11:23 PM
It's possible....

My sister loves this game so I'll tell her this and she'll probably get excited over nothing and it will probably turn out to be false...oh what a bad brother I am :p

BORNGD
01-28-2004, 10:56 AM
has a videogame series ever had a box set?

RudedogX
01-28-2004, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by BORNGD
has a videogame series ever had a box set? GTA3 Double pack ring a bell?:huh:

Sheeyt
01-28-2004, 11:36 AM
New info has arised about the new isntallment in the survival-horro franchise.

Silent Hill 4 runs in an all-new engine that is capable of doing extremely realistic graphics and looks even better than SH3, which if you dont know, is one of the most graphically-impressive games around.

The team that made SH2 started working on SH4 as soon as SH2 was finished, thats why SH3 had a different development team, Akira Yamaoka is again the producer and music producer as well.

But the most interesting part of the story is that, the silent team is going to work on an all new triology with a dark story that goes deep into the town.

Silent Hill 4:The room was supposed to be on PS3, but they decided to continue with the good ol' PS2 and the xbox.

Silent Hill 4:The room is slated to ship this fall for ps2 and xbox.

This is the latest news I've seen regarding the Silent Hill games. I doubt SH3 is ever coming to Xbox since it was developed by a completely different team then 1 and 2. Also Silent Hill 4: The Room is supposed to be a direct sequel to Silent Hill 2.