PDA

View Full Version : Disturbing Fable Screen

Nameless
01-28-2004, 05:55 PM
http://satellitenet.gamingsource.co.uk/screenshot/fable/127.jpg
Too bad about the caption. Could you imagine just how evil you could have really been? Still disturbing.

shapoopy
01-28-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Nameless
http://satellitenet.gamingsource.co.uk/screenshot/fable/127.jpg
Too bad about the caption. Could you imagine just how evil you could have really been? Still disturbing.

ya, that probabbly woulda stir up alot of controversy, but It would be kinda cool, but disturbing I wouldn't mind it being in the game

thrAsher
01-28-2004, 06:10 PM
Yeah, seen that one and thought the same thing. Pretty disturbing, all right. Even though child killing is not in, you can still whack any adult NPC. I'm glad they left it out. It's just tactless.

Yet, the fact they even considered it and had it 'in' at one point, makes you wonder just how sick and twisted you can be. I know recent screens have shown a bandit being beheaded, so I'm thinking the game is definitely rated M, and definitely gonna be a dark one.

God, I can't wait!

Huh...just noticed. Is that a rooster behind the hero?

Nameless
01-28-2004, 06:14 PM
Sure is! The rooster is the one who arranged it all ;).

thrAsher
01-28-2004, 06:17 PM
I should have guessed that, Nameless. Any critter that makes a buttload of noise at the crack of dawn can only be pure evil.

Nameless
01-28-2004, 06:18 PM
http://satellitenet.gamingsource.co.uk/screenshot/fable/114.jpg
Well, you may not get to kill annoying little kids. But you can flip them the bird! Lol, anyone who pisses me off, they get the middle finger :p.

I'm only posting these cos I've never seen em btw.

Lol, now your on the trolly thrAser! The whole premise of the game is to bring down the evil Rooster corporation!

shapoopy
01-28-2004, 06:19 PM
http://satellitenet.gamingsource.co.uk/screenshot/fable/114.jpg
Well, you may not get to kill annoying little kids. But you can flip them the bird! Lol, anyone who pisses me off, they get the middle finger :p.

I'm only posting these cos I've never seen em btw.

whoa is he controlling those kids to help him fight with as soldiers if so awesome!! this game is getting bettter and better:cheers:

arent the graphix like morrowind a bit bland?

Nameless
01-28-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by shapoopy

whoa is he controlling those kids to help him fight with as soldiers if so awesome!! this game is getting bettter and better:cheers:

Lol, he's fingering them there poops.
:)

shapoopy
01-28-2004, 06:31 PM

Lol, he's fingering them there poops.
:)

I KNOW that YOURE MAKING ME LOOK STUPID:cuss:

jk i know that, but why are they all in a row it looks like theyre a group of soldiers there being ordered:confused:

Nameless
01-28-2004, 06:32 PM
They were in the middle of a circle jerk, and this offended the hero, so he felt the urge to flip them the bird.

TuffEagle88
01-28-2004, 08:44 PM
I don't see anything. :(

Young_Fledgling
01-28-2004, 09:27 PM
wow... wtf..... did a mod delete them?

TuffEagle88
01-28-2004, 09:32 PM
to the mods. cruelity and tyranny know no bounds????????? How dare they prevent me from seeing a morbid and freaky Fable screen! ;)

MerimacHamwich
01-29-2004, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by thrAsher-XBA
I should have guessed that, Nameless. Any critter that makes a buttload of noise at the crack of dawn can only be pure evil.
I'm frightened at how you know how much quanitity a buttload is.
:watchout:

thrAsher
01-29-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich

I'm frightened at how you know how much quanitity a buttload is.
:watchout:

It depends on the size of the butt, but in this case, a rather large, J-Lo-ish butt is what I'm thinking. :p

As far as a mod deleting any pics, I think you guys are imagining things. I can see 'em clearly. :watchout:

RudedogX
01-30-2004, 09:53 AM
I can also see them clearly. Go figure.:confused: And yeah, this would have raised some serious controversy. If that was going to be in it at one time, I'm almost scared to see how deep this game will actually end up being!:eek:

thrAsher
01-30-2004, 10:30 AM
In answer to that, RDX, I remember reading an interview where Dene Carter was talking about being evil and what that entailed. He said that you would be capable of doing some real sick and twisted things to people (he didn't go into detail), but he also noted that they were going to implement it in such a way that if you did it once, you would most likely NOT want to do it again.

I'm thinking ripping someone's heart out, or stuff to that effect.

:cool:

RudedogX
01-30-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by thrAsher-XBA

I'm thinking ripping someone's heart out, or stuff to that effect.

:cool: If not the heart, then perhaps gutting them or drawing and quartering someone....

RDX salivates in anticipation of this game

TuffEagle88
01-31-2004, 04:52 PM
I see them now. The first one is very disturbing, what the hell would posess them to put that in in the first place? Thats just demented!

Are you really going to be able to do that in the second pic. Where did you get it from?

Nameless
01-31-2004, 06:47 PM
I got the pictures from the site someone posted in this forum with over an hour of Fable gameplay.

Lord Vivic
02-01-2004, 10:42 PM
Awsome pic I want more.Na, just joking.It isnt to bad but I dont think it would go well with parents of some of these younger gamers.

StudioAlex
02-06-2004, 12:23 PM
Was I the only one who thought that first picture was funny? I couldn't care less if they let people kill kids in the game because it's a freaking VIDEO GAME. If the developers were worried about Joe Lieberman coming down on them they could just put some swastika's on the little kid's arms and then everyone would smile approvingly.

Lord Vivic
02-07-2004, 12:37 AM
I want to be able to get people to fight for me.

genocidalgopher
02-07-2004, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by RudeDogX

I can also see them clearly. Go figure. And yeah, this would have raised some serious controversy. If that was going to be in it at one time, I'm almost scared to see how deep this game will actually end up being!

this game is obviously going to be very deep since you can get married and have children, even become a mayor of a town (according to peter molyneux)

StudioAlex
02-08-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by genocidalgopher

this game is obviously going to be very deep since you can get married and have children, even become a mayor of a town (according to peter molyneux)

I'm more interested in getting married, and then having a girlfriend in every town. Hey, do you think the character could have boyfriends as well? That'd be so funny.