PDA

View Full Version : I need major help on level 7 in Halo!! *may be spoilers*

E Nomini Patri
01-06-2002, 05:55 PM
I am playing The Library on normal but, when I have to wait at the first door, I get swarmed like crazy by the Flood and I die! Is there any good strategy for completing this level like playing it on co-op mode?
I also have another question. If you play and beat a level co-op on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary, when you go to choose the level the next time, does it have the icon under the Title/Desc.? You know the shield w/ the swords and the head?
Can anyone help me on these? Thanks in advance!

Sodacider
01-07-2002, 12:53 AM
aside from beating it on easy, beating it on the other three levels will leave you a shield corresponding to the level beneath the level in level select screen.

And for that part, if it's the one I remember, fat chance in hell buddy. fat chance in hell. Grenades and a rocket launcher are your best friend... then again I played this legendary coop, and it took us a few deaths, but i've also had the game since nov 15 and i still die a few times at that spot.

WhiteWynter
01-08-2002, 11:40 PM
find a place to make a 90 degree turn, turn, then turn around, and wait dummy floods to chase you around it. use the corner as a parapet against the flood

oscarc619
01-09-2002, 03:35 PM
For the flood infection form the assault rifle is great. But for the Flood Combat Form I found the Shotgun to work the best.

Spaztic
01-09-2002, 04:47 PM
i backed myself in a corner, used the shotgun on the big guys, and the assult rifle on the the little basterds!

E Nomini Patri
01-09-2002, 08:23 PM
Cool! Thanks for the help. I beat it! I just got past level eight and am now on level nine having passed through the first part of the ship, the ground battles and I'm now stuck on the first big room fight in the hangar!:eek: :confused:

WhiteWynter
01-10-2002, 08:27 PM
wait til u hit legendary, massive amounts of flood