PDA

View Full Version : Rollercoasters

rawiswar
07-16-2001, 02:05 PM
I think Xbox should hire Hasbro Interactive and Microprose to make Roller Coaster Tycoon X! It would be so much fun on the Xbox and the graphics would be even better and you could have more features due to Xbox's power. While they're at it, they should make Water Park Tycoon X!

dances with broom sticks
07-16-2001, 02:07 PM
yea they wouldnt be bad.... as long as there were more rides then the pc versions... of course i havent play the new addon yet

Dr_J
07-16-2001, 08:04 PM
I'd buy it if there were accidents. You know, people getting thrown off and splattered on the ground.

That'd be pretty sweet.

dances with broom sticks
07-16-2001, 09:55 PM
havent u played the computer version? my park lost all its buisness when i had to scrap my best coaster cause people always kept goin up the hill too fast and then instead of goin down the just kept goin up.... well the eventually came down... just they came down on my consetion stand.
apparently they thought my coaster was unsafe to keep running... RUBISH IT WAS RUBISH I TELL U!

KevinM
07-17-2001, 07:30 AM
Too funny Broomsticks!! I'm a big coasterfreak myself although I haven't fired up RCT in quite some time. I agree that they should make an Xbox title but controlling the park with as many functions that are in RCT would be a nightmare!! Hell it's hard enough with a Mouse much less doing it by thumbs :).

Maybe i'll take a break from work and play a little RCT before heading to the park this weekend!! Woohoo! For those of you in the Va area, I head to Paramounts Kings Dominion basically every other week. Gimme a shout if you're around the way and we'll hook up at the park or something.

Booyah!

dances with broom sticks
07-17-2001, 11:24 AM
yea... i also have no parks around here... the closet one is 2 hours away and all it as is a wooden rollercoaster that gives whiplash....

ohhh and the bumperboats that STALL IN THE FRICKIN WATER!!!!

rawiswar
07-17-2001, 02:52 PM
I agree, Kings Dominion is cool (especially Hypersonic XLC!) but the best park in the world is Magic Mountain in Los Angeles (I live between LA and San Diego)!

dances with broom sticks
07-17-2001, 04:04 PM
damn i got nothin where i live... mabye i should move... LOL

EIGamerzX
07-18-2001, 09:34 PM
I have roller coaster tycoon but my harddrive crashed and i forgot to re-install it Thanks For reminding ME!

dances with broom sticks
07-18-2001, 09:37 PM
same with me! i just installed it and was playin it tonight!!!! MAN I SUCK AT BUILDIN COASTERS!!!!! does anyone have the newest addon? i only got corkscrew fallies... think there is one more after that? loopylandscapes or sumthin?

rawiswar
07-18-2001, 11:27 PM
I have Loopy Landscapes, which I play for about 3 hours a day! I am the master at building coasters! I've been building rollercoasters for 8 YEARS, since I was 6. Anyways, I won't play it as much when XBOX comes out! Loopy Landscapes is definetely worth buying! There is an Air-Powered coaster, which is like Hypersonic XLC. If you have earlier versions, you've probably built a REVERSE WHOA BELLY, which shoots you out and then goes straight up, and then falls back down. Do you know what I mean? Well, an Air-Powered coaster is like that, only once you get to the top, you GO OVER THE TOP, AND INTO A VERTICAL DROP BACK TO THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!! And then you come back around to the station! :D ! It is the BEST COASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaron
07-19-2001, 02:17 AM
lol i have RCT, i made a coaster called Black Death that had a intensity rating of 883 and took up the whole park =) I second the notion of RCT on xbox

dances with broom sticks
07-19-2001, 10:52 AM
yea i think it would be cool... the controls might be hard though... i sderiously cant build coasters! i build ones i think would be cool and then every hates them! i even built one that i thought was identical to "top-gun" at wonderland (canada) but everyone hated it! I JUST SUCK! but it is still fun!

Aaron
07-19-2001, 08:55 PM
lol

dances with broom sticks
07-19-2001, 11:23 PM
i end up spending days on end, and all the loans i can get just to make a super coaster that i think is indestructable and a perfect ride for everyone... only to find out that with the added weight of passengers the cars fly off the track killing everyone aboard... man i suck...

Aaron
07-19-2001, 11:25 PM
No more guys, its getting out of control, ezboards are complainin

dances with broom sticks
07-19-2001, 11:26 PM
yea yea yea... whats ezboards?