PDA

View Full Version : stuck on halo

sdchargers55
01-06-2002, 06:34 PM
I have benn playing halo for about 7 hr and i cant find how to get off the pillar of autum. can someone please tell me how

shannon22
01-06-2002, 09:06 PM
omg how could you not have gotton off the ship:confused: :confused: well there are two ways of getting of the ship the first way is the easeist after you get your pistol go back and shoot the capt. the the marieans will come and haul your @$$ off the ship i like this the best:D

the other way is to just follow pretty much the sreaming if you get lost and you see dead bodies you know your going the wrong way:rolleyes:

the top is the best do it first:D :) :D

oscarc619
01-09-2002, 03:31 PM
How far have you gone. Have you met with the Master Chief?

Or have you gotten to the part of the ship where the explosions occur. Let me know where your at and i'll do my best to help you out.

This level isn't too trick. There is really only a few ways to go. If you go the wrong way it ends up being a dead end.

Spaztic
01-09-2002, 04:49 PM
ummm....the game gets more difficult then this level....have you crawled though the vents yet....if I remember right you will crawl though a vent for the secound time that will bring you to a pod launch....go in each pod until the cutscene plays.

WhiteWynter
01-10-2002, 08:36 PM
you mostly likely got lost in the maintence tunnels.