PDA

View Full Version : how to play better halo

happyhotdog
01-31-2004, 12:03 AM
every one looking to improve there skills go here www.halo-pro.com the best sit on the web nowa days

Doom3_
02-04-2004, 10:52 AM
I dont think many people need Halo advice

Stiner169
02-06-2004, 09:55 AM
BUT some do LOL

* Lord Vulcan *
02-08-2004, 01:43 AM
the only good advice to get good at the game is to beat it on Legendary, by yourself then you can honestly consider yourself a Veteran Halo player.

l Maximus l
02-10-2004, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by * Lord Vulcan *
the only good advice to get good at the game is to beat it on Legendary, by yourself then you can honestly consider yourself a Veteran Halo player.

You know, I once believed that...then I started playing Halo on Gamespy and XBConnect and had my ass handed to me in a sling. Over a year playing on-line, now I can hold my own very well against anyone on-line.

To get better at playing Halo, you need to play against people better than you....over and over again...until you figure out how to beat them.

Jayhawk
02-11-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Maximus SYN

You know, I once believed that...then I started playing Halo on Gamespy and XBConnect and had my ass handed to me in a sling. Over a year playing on-line, now I can hold my own very well against anyone on-line.

To get better at playing Halo, you need to play against people better than you....over and over again...until you figure out how to beat them. Yep I totally agree. I got wasted my first couple of months on XBOX Connect but now after playing it for a long time. I can definately hold my own.

Jayhawk
02-26-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Ninja_Man

Lots do *buby* I woop a certin someone :huh: WTF??

Jayhawk
02-26-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Ninja_Man

I have a freind *buby * who i'm always beating at halo OH ok;)