PDA

View Full Version : should I wait to ninja gaiden?

odpr
02-01-2004, 09:32 AM
I was posting a thread here, about buying game..
but seeing that ninja gaiden is so close... maybe I should wait for it to come ?

shapoopy
02-01-2004, 09:36 AM
yes, get ninja gaiden its awesome :cheers:

tobysandison
02-01-2004, 10:01 AM
Definately wait. Ninja gaiden looks amazing. This is xboxs year with fable, bc and of course ninja gaiden!:hail:

Jamo
02-01-2004, 10:41 AM
Nija Gaiden is upon us. Wait and buy it.

XboxTJ
02-01-2004, 11:29 AM
Less than a month away from Ninja Gaiden. I am waiting for it, i am going to be first in line to get myself a copy.

Shadow20002
02-01-2004, 11:35 AM
No question asked, wait for it.

memphissheik
02-01-2004, 11:46 AM
Man, look...I work at gamestop...

and my co-workers and myself argue about this everyday...
most of them were just pissed off at how long it's taken Gaiden to get to the market..

well, lemme just say this..
the latest xbox magazine demo disk..

NINJA GAIDEN will be the game..
seriously, if you don't believe me..check out the disk.....

Servo
02-01-2004, 05:38 PM
Plz don't assasinate me but y are u guys so hyped up about NG. I've seen previews of it and it looks just like any other ninja game. The level designs aren't all that impressive either. I could be wrong though and this game could kick a$$.

JJaX
02-01-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by memphissheik
Man, look...I work at gamestop...

and my co-workers and myself argue about this everyday...
most of them were just pissed off at how long it's taken Gaiden to get to the market..

well, lemme just say this..
the latest xbox magazine demo disk..

NINJA GAIDEN will be the game..
seriously, if you don't believe me..check out the disk.....

Theres a playable demo of NG on the latest demo disc? Are you sure, i didnt notice one.

Servo, what are you talking about? Please explain the level designs being you never played it.

BoundBruiser
02-01-2004, 08:18 PM
This game look mind blowing! I can't wait for it to come out, this year is going to be the renaissance of the Xbox with help of, Fable, BC, Ninja Gaiden, Doom 3, Half Life 2 and of course...Halo2.

George89
02-02-2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by tobysandison
Definately wait. Ninja gaiden looks amazing. This is xboxs year with fable, bc and of course ninja gaiden!:hail:

Are you sure BC is coming out this year?

DocHoliday78
02-02-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

Theres a playable demo of NG on the latest demo disc? Are you sure, i didnt notice one.

Servo, what are you talking about? Please explain the level designs being you never played it.

i think he is talkign about the trailer on the demo disc.
I am sick of seeing trailers though since there is only like 5 of them that i have watched 10 times.

themoosearmy
02-03-2004, 12:00 AM
Ninja Gaiden will be awesome, just like the ones for NES.

I've seen previews of it and it looks just like any other ninja game. The level designs aren't all that impressive either. I could be wrong though and this game could kick a$$
First of all, what other Ninja game do you have to compare this to, NG is nothing like any other ninja game out there. Also, you only see a little of the levels, so how do you determine that they are "poorly designed."

CarGuy
02-03-2004, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by tobysandison

You're kidding yourself if you think BC is coming out in 2004. I think there's a VERY good chance we wont even see Fable until the end of '04.Oct-Dec.