PDA

View Full Version : morrowind-is there a such thing as a recal spell?

genocidalgopher
02-01-2004, 02:08 PM
is there a such thing as a recal spell, because i hate having to try and find the scrolls and only be able to get a few of them... it's so annoying!!

Lord Vivic
02-01-2004, 10:38 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!.I am suprised you havent found one yet.Join the mages guild and you can buy one from them.Need more info just ask.There is also a Mark potion that you can activate that will let you recall to that location.But,if you are asking for a recall potion or spell then you already know about the mark,right?

RudedogX
02-02-2004, 09:10 AM
Yes, the mark and recall spells pretty much become invaluable in the game when you get too many treasures to loot at one time.

genocidalgopher
02-02-2004, 09:03 PM
which mages guild, any? and does the jack of trades spell fortify willpower because that's what everyone says it does but it says fortify luck for mine?

Lord Vivic
02-02-2004, 11:13 PM
Any guild is fine.If yours says luck then create you own spell and name it the same thing and you will have what your looking for.There are so many options available in this game,but noone wants to ever find and experiance them by themselves,they want other people to do it for them.I dont have a problem with it,it is just that it is depresing that I know so much more than anyone else.

Peepers
02-03-2004, 02:22 PM
One of the shops in Caldera also sells a Amulet of Recall.

Lord Vivic
02-04-2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Peepers
One of the shops in Caldera also sells a Amulet of Recall.

Sorry,that is not entirely accurete.Shopkeepers have different things each time you go to them sometimes.There is a couple of times i wanted to buy something and didnt have enough money for it and when i went back they didnt have it.

iloveRPGs
02-07-2004, 07:37 PM
The guild guide in Caldera (at the mage's guild) has a mark and recall spell you can buy.

xboxman_1
02-08-2004, 12:44 AM
Sorry,that is not entirely accurete.Shopkeepers have different things each time you go to them sometimes.There is a couple of times i wanted to buy something and didnt have enough money for it and when i went back they didnt have it.

Besides the whole, its-sitting-on-his-desk-and-not-just-in-the-inventory thing.

Lord Vivic
02-08-2004, 04:06 PM
LOL....well then thats a different story...:wink: