PDA

View Full Version : Are you a Real Addict???!!!

ferrari
02-01-2004, 08:36 PM
If you are a Real Addict you Should be Able To Answer This

Which Of the Following are Good Games (Not Super Duper scooper pooper Good, But Good)

Lord Of the Rings The Return Of The King
Need For Speed Underground
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2
FIFA soccer 2003
FIFA Soccer 2004
NCAA football 2004
SSX 3
SSX Tricky
The sims Bustin Out
NASCAR Thunder 2004
Medal Of Honor Frontline
Medal Of Honor Rising Sun
Freedom Fighters
F1 2001
Black and white: Next Generation

Reply To lemme Know which are the Games That People Like

SgtSavage
02-01-2004, 08:42 PM
SSX Tricky
Medal Of Honor Frontline
Freedom Fighters

shapoopy
02-01-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by ferrari
If you are a Real Addict you Should be Able To Answer This

Which Of the Following are Good Games (Not Super Duper scooper pooper Good, But Good)

FIFA soccer 2003
FIFA Soccer 2004
NCAA football 2004
SSX 3
SSX Tricky
The sims Bustin Out
NASCAR Thunder 2004
Medal Of Honor Frontline
Freedom Fighters
F1 2001

Reply To lemme Know which are the Games That People Like

How does this decide if we are good addicts?
and the good ones:
THERE ARE NO GOOD ONES!!!:cuss: ITS EA errrrrrrr:cuss:

BoundBruiser
02-01-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by shapoopy

How does this decide if we are good addicts?
and the good ones:
THERE ARE NO GOOD ONES!!!:cuss: ITS EA errrrrrrr:cuss:

Good point!!! P.S. Pats-29 Car-29 My prediction, pats do quick drive down field kick field goal win it 32-29.:D

Young_Fledgling
02-01-2004, 09:19 PM
FIFA soccer 2003
FIFA Soccer 2004
NCAA football 2004
SSX 3
SSX Tricky

Shadow20002
02-01-2004, 09:42 PM
Hmm.. i have none of them.

crucialcreation
02-01-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by SgtSavage
SSX Tricky
Medal Of Honor Frontline
Freedom Fighters

i totally agree but i heard ssx 3 was better than tricky. p.s. HAPPY BDAY SGTSAVAGE.

DocHoliday78
02-01-2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Young_Fledgling
FIFA soccer 2003
FIFA Soccer 2004
NCAA football 2004
SSX 3
SSX Tricky

All of those and NFS Underground.

Lucifer_Hawk
02-02-2004, 12:56 AM
I guess im not a real addict :cry:

ferrari
02-02-2004, 05:41 AM
Most Part Of you said That EA sux and now you tell me That you like EA games:huh: ....I don't Hate EA only Because They Don't want to get on live...If they Dont want to get on live its because they have a reason

Lucifer_Hawk-Forget about the title
Crucial_creation-What is SGTSAVAGE.?
Young_Fledgling-Doesn't Your Avatar Says That EA suck
shapoopy-Not because They are EA games Means They suck
BoundBruiser-What The FUREAKING hell Are you talking About!?!?!

Anyways...Keep Replying

Flood
02-02-2004, 05:47 AM

Crucial_creation-What is SGTSAVAGE.?

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=15164

thats who Sgt Savage is :)

Casper
02-02-2004, 09:49 AM
Most Part Of you said That EA sux and now you tell me That you like EA games:huh: ....I don't Hate EA only Because They Don't want to get on live...If they Dont want to get on live its because they have a reason

It's not that they just won't work with MS to use XboxLive - it's also that their games are direct ports, don't use the potential of the XBox at all (most of games are even dumbed down on the graphics end on Xbox games - which is uncalled for, being that it's a different platform, at least make an effort to use the hardware that it has. And someone needs to let EA know that we have a network card on the XBox, so maybe we might actually see a system link game from them in the next 4 years, ya know?

Whatever, the only games on that list that I'd say were good are SSX Tricky and SSX3 just because I love that series. The rest of them could vanish for all I care.

ferrari
02-02-2004, 01:46 PM
Look, Ea Games are nt good at your Eyes...And yes, Its Just Because they Don't Want to get on Live...Because if you are not lying that its not only Because of live...Then You have to Blame some Other Companys of Gaming....The Only Games i Dont like are Eidos (I don't hate it)...They always Have To Put Somthing Bad on it...Blood Omen 2(Graphics are Bad),Time Splitters 2(Can Someone tell me how to save The game)

m4oH
02-02-2004, 02:03 PM
SSX 3
Medal Of Honor Frontline

Casper
02-02-2004, 02:30 PM
Look, Ea Games are nt good at your Eyes...And yes, Its Just Because they Don't Want to get on Live...Because if you are not lying that its not only Because of live...Then You have to Blame some Other Companys of Gaming....The Only Games i Dont like are Eidos (I don't hate it)...They always Have To Put Somthing Bad on it...Blood Omen 2(Graphics are Bad),Time Splitters 2(Can Someone tell me how to save The game)

How do you know that what I'm saying is because of no XBL support? How do you know that I'm not just sick of the Madden franchise since 96? How do you know that I've disliked them before I even bought an XBox and just got sick of their games on the PC or PS1? You don't, so don't assume you can get in to my head to understand what I'm thinking.

Simply put - EA and Xbox do not mix - nor will they. They don't use the graphics capabilities, hard drive support, or network support at all - so it's not MS that is having the problem here, it's EA.

UbiSoft is the best thing that has happened for the Xbox and noone can argue that.

Duke
02-02-2004, 02:36 PM
I'm surprised you even managed to decipher that post, Casper.

I knew I should have turned around when I saw the title of the thread.

ferrari
02-02-2004, 02:51 PM
You may be Right...But you are Left...(You have to understand the concept)...Casper-XBA: You are right On Ubisoft Is good, But you arent On ea is bad, because i will Not Hate EA only Because of what you are Saying and The only thing You are proving is that You want All the PPL on your Part to HATE EA!well I only have to say one Invented Word...HAON haon

Duke
02-02-2004, 03:01 PM
You may be Right...But you are Left...(You have to understand the concept)...Casper-XBA: You are right On Ubisoft Is good, But you arent On ea is bad, because i will Not Hate EA only Because of what you are Saying and The only thing You are proving is that You want All the PPL on your Part to HATE EA!well I only have to say one Invented Word...HAON haon

NEWSFLASH:

Nobody cares if you like EA or not. Go out and buy their games. Really, nobody cares.

DocHoliday78
02-02-2004, 03:05 PM
Just to add in NFL Street is tight.

Unreal
02-02-2004, 03:32 PM
I must not be a real addict. Out of all those games you listed I only own one and thats the one I left in the quote. What makes things worse is that I dont even own that game for the Xbox. I own the PS2 version. (Which is the best version for once IMO) :p

Salmonaitor
02-02-2004, 03:55 PM
No one is telling you to hate EA, what was simply stated, was that EA doesn't play nice with Microsoft. They want to make money off their name brand on the Xbox, but don't want to put in the time to make their games "xbox friendly". I really liked Tiger Woods 2004. I thought it was fun and interactive, and a little more interactive than Links. But the fact is, Links is on Live, and if I were to do it over, I would have waited until Links was released, just because it's live enabled. Dude, I'm not sure if you have XBL, but if you don't - get it, and you'll know what everyone is talking about.

Casper
02-02-2004, 04:13 PM

Stop being an illiterate tool - I'm not the one trying to preach about how great or how bad another company is - YOU ARE. I didn't say "everyone gather around Casper as he has something to tell ya" - you're the one that made that thread. Now shoo kid - you're bothering me.

ferrari
02-02-2004, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Salmonaitor

No one is telling you to hate EA, what was simply stated, was that EA doesn't play nice with Microsoft. They want to make money off their name brand on the Xbox, but don't want to put in the time to make their games "xbox friendly". I really liked Tiger Woods 2004. I thought it was fun and interactive, and a little more interactive than Links. But the fact is, Links is on Live, and if I were to do it over, I would have waited until Links was released, just because it's live enabled. Dude, I'm not sure if you have XBL, but if you don't - get it, and you'll know what everyone is talking about.

Yes I have Live but i don't want it (Credit Card payment) I am not Giving My Credit Card To anyone Not even my Girlfriend...BCUZ they can Take all They want...Besides...I have lots of Friends Who have live so i play at Their House ...

LynxFX
02-02-2004, 06:32 PM
I've always wanted to use this smilie.

http://www.lynxfx.com/xba/rolleyesbarf.gif

Cold_As_Ice
02-02-2004, 07:45 PM
FIFA soccer 2003
FIFA Soccer 2004
NCAA football 2004
SSX 3
SSX Tricky
The sims Bustin Out
NASCAR Thunder 2004
Medal Of Honor Frontline
Freedom Fighters
F1 2001

Honestly, out of all the games you've listed here, personally, the only game that I would pay for in full price is SSX 3. Freedom Fighters is good enough for a weekend rent, and the rest are mediocre.

On a side note, I would recommend that you purchase Call of Duty for PC, if you have a computer that's suitable enough to run it. It is an excellent game in all regards, and it blows all Medal of Honor games out of the water.

ferrari
02-02-2004, 07:48 PM
I Told you to list the games you like not the games you don't like

Cold_As_Ice
02-02-2004, 07:54 PM
I Told you to list the games you like not the games you don't like

I did say which game I would pay for in full price, which, as you can assume, implies that I like that game. Duh:eek:

Highlite23
02-02-2004, 10:08 PM
Must be a slow news night, we still have EA for and against arguments...sorry, discussions.;)

Don't you realize it doesn't matter what others think, play what you want my friend, don't look for justification.

Besides, porting isn't the problem........making games less than a port is a problem. :mad:

themoosearmy
02-02-2004, 11:52 PM
How again does this make a real addict?

I like Return of the King and the Medal of Honor Series (although its 100x better on PC not to mention it's VERY superior called Call of Duty), but IMO, EA makes great sprots games...period.

"EA Games, We own Everything"

ferrari
02-03-2004, 07:03 AM
My Thread is about which games do you like...Not How you think...Well, Actullay it was a trap For the Ones who Hate EA but Play their Games,Lol...So the ones who don't Read this Reply,Go on and Fall ON my trap:p

ferrari
02-03-2004, 10:38 AM
The name of the thread is Are you a Real Addict because If someone Always Play Xbox , Must have Played This game....But if you never Played You gotta Play some of these Games Because They are GoOd even iF tHEY ARENT ON live

Cold_As_Ice
02-03-2004, 01:51 PM
Yawn...........................

.................................:eek:

Mods, just close this thread. I would suggest that you make a new thread, ferrari.

ferrari
02-03-2004, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Cold_As_Ice
Yawn...........................

.................................:eek:

Mods, just close this thread. I would suggest that you make a new thread, ferrari.

Why did you make the reply so long with spaces...Why should i make another thread...Why should the Moderators close this thread...Why do You say YAWN........................................................

.........................................:eek:

wHAT dOeS YaWn mEaN (In english Please)

Casper
02-03-2004, 02:37 PM
It means that everyone in here has said how they feel, yet, you don't want to hear it.

Being that it's a one-sided debate and the thread starter hasn't listened to anyone that has stated their opinion - let's all say bye bye to the thread