PDA

View Full Version : Best game, besides Halo

Sniper2
01-06-2002, 09:36 PM
Can someone tell me what they think the best game is besides Halo, I'm looking to buy another game soon.

I have Halo, Bloodwake, Madden 2002, and SSX Tricky

I havn't played max payne but I hate third person games normally but i might give it a try

Thanks

Slash10
01-06-2002, 09:58 PM
I dont know whats the best game besides Halo, but i enjoy playing Fever and Hitz with friends or my self and TH2X. I also have PGR but ive gotten bored with that and Azurik but its geting annoying.(Hey i bought it for $20 used) Im looking forward to WWF Raw, New Legends, and I want Max Payne. So i think one of those will be the best. Does anyone know when a game like NBA Street or ShowTime will be out for XBOX?

SciFi
01-06-2002, 10:43 PM
PGR, OddWorld
I didn't like Max Payne when I rented it... and the guy's expression frankly gave me teh creeps:eek: .

batman46st
01-06-2002, 11:19 PM
I was the same way with max payne i was like oh man look at this stupid game this guy looks like he needs the toilet real bad. however i did buy it cause i was done with halo and munch and i wanted another game to master i saw it got good ratings so i said the hell with it n bought it the story is awesome the gameplay is awesome this game is shisssnick. in all honesty this comes 2nd in halo at this moment im sure but my opinion is this is one of the good ones.... (although they good had spent a lil time making the graphics to the xbox potential i dont want games that equal xboxes)

JAC
01-06-2002, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by SciFi
guy's expression frankly gave me teh creeps

LOL

He does look constipated doesn't he?

Hugh_Jass
01-07-2002, 08:21 AM
Azurik. Hands down.

Sachile_
01-07-2002, 10:11 AM
he looks like he smells some thing stinky hehhehe

Ninja Scroll
01-07-2002, 10:35 AM
best game besides Halo?.....................um.............er,...um...
.....................still thinking,..................................

Ninja Scroll
01-07-2002, 10:37 AM
OKAY I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,.................no wait,.......................
...................................................................d@mmit!, .............

gula
01-07-2002, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
Azurik. Hands down.

Your kidding, right?

I played the demo and was ready to throw my XBox out the windows because of that game....thank god I took back that game to get Halo. :D

As for the question he asked: I heard TransWorld Surf was pretty cool (I shall rent it soon)...and New Legends should be out soon ( 1/21 at ebgames.com) , that game looks pretty good. And Silent Hill 2:Restless Dreams looks pretty cool.

Hugh_Jass
01-07-2002, 11:26 AM
No, I'm not kidding. There are a lot of people who love Azurik, myself included. A lot of people who hate it, too. I don't understand why. I've never played the demo so I don't know how it compares to the real game. I rarely play anything else except on those rare occasions when I need and break and want to play something easier.

l Maximus l
01-07-2002, 11:32 AM
Dude, Azurik is amazing!!! If a person depends on Demos, they are in a loss. Azurik is a very challenging game...it has about 80 hours of game play on it. I also am a huge fan of Amped.

Hugh_Jass
01-07-2002, 11:53 AM
I'm WAAAAAY past 80 hours on Azurik. Maybe I just suck at it. Oh well, I'm having a good time. :D

Ninja Scroll
01-07-2002, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by -gula

Your kidding, right?

I played the demo and was ready to throw my XBox out the windows because of that game....thank god I took back that game to get Halo. :D

Yo dude, you aint lieing, this game is horrible. How could Microsoft allow this trash to ship on Xbox is beyond my belief!:(

l Maximus l
01-07-2002, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
I'm WAAAAAY past 80 hours on Azurik. Maybe I just suck at it. Oh well, I'm having a good time. :D

Hey, Hugh...I just got the Earth Power and I was launched into a tube to the water level. It put me in the dark part of the water level (the place where it goes from night to day). I'm not sure why I launched me there.

I was confused, so I went back to the town to the tower on the hill and it told me to go back to the water level but that I needed to go to the ice level at the water level. I found the ice level and now I am stuck. I unlocked one water/ice bridge but I cannot go anywhere from there. In fact, I cannot reach that brige because it's too high. I noticed some rocks that I might be able to climb on the first iceberg, but I still cannot get up there...I only have level one air power. In fact, I have level one water, air, fire, and earth powers. I'm stuck, dude. What do I do next eventhough the tower said to go to the ice level?