PDA

View Full Version : Little bit o' help with KOTOR ...

adillon
02-02-2004, 12:42 PM
i'm on korriban, just about to enter the valley, and i run into darth bandon and his 2 cronies. tried getting past them more times than i can count, with the same results ... they own me and my party.

can somebody help a brutha out with some tips and pointers?

RudedogX
02-02-2004, 01:03 PM
You can do a couple of things. Return the ship and fight him and his cronies on a different planet (so he doesn't have jedi with him). I found that Korriban is the most difficult fight when you are facing a sub-boss half-way through. The jedi just add to the difficulty. You can defeat him easily on the Wookie planet or on Tatooine. If you don't want to go back to those planets you can always practice more, or you can adjust the difficulty to assist your defeat of Bandon. Though personally I think Bandon was the easiest of the sub-bosses.

JediMasterChief
02-04-2004, 05:36 AM
Yes, that's true. For example, I fought him on Kashyyyk. It just depends on the point at which you are in the game. However, he was sort of difficult to beat, but if you use clever tactics, then it's simple.

Randito Bandito
02-07-2004, 06:27 AM
My suugestion is to fight Bandon on Manaan if you can. He is easier to fight there and when you beat him you should get a super awesome upgradeable lightsaber. As far as the actual combat suggestions, I like to use Jolee and Canderous(equipped with melee weapons) because if their health starts to fail you can exit combat and recharge.

selowitch
02-07-2004, 11:09 AM
I like to gang up with two of my characters on one opponent at a time while nailing the second third opponent with grenades or ranged weapons from my third character. Works well for me.

I find that what you want to avoid is having each of your three characters each engaged in a one-on-one. That will get you killed fast.

selowitch
02-07-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Randito Bandito
I like to use Jolee and Canderous (equipped with melee weapons)
This is especially potent if you can equip Canderous with an item that enhances his native regeneration. Then he becomes very difficult to kill.