PDA

View Full Version : I need help sega gt

Olaf the Proud
02-02-2004, 04:24 PM
I got sega gt about a year and ahalf ago beat the game in a week just got sega gt online hopeing i could just use my file from sega gt, not the case and now iam stuck on the last licence race for the first season the one with the jag if youv'e played you know what iam talking about. i don't rember haveing this much troble with it last time. No joke i have like 4 hours racing time trying to beat this. Iam only off by about .533 . Ive tryed everything if any one has any tips pleas post.

:cuss: damn the jag to hell

Kortiz
02-02-2004, 05:03 PM
lol, im in the same boat.

i finished the game a year ago as well and now i can't seem to do anything right in this SS challenge.

It pisses me off to no end because I have already beaten the game before.

What is messed up is this. On the back of the case it says, "Transfer Sega GT 2002 save data to access customized cars from your garage."

Okay, so what is up with only giving me 100k?????? It clearly says I shouldn't have to go through all this bs just to get my cars again.

Olaf the Proud
02-02-2004, 06:30 PM
i feel you i want my ford gt 90 back it was god.

Kortiz
02-03-2004, 12:35 PM
I finished the race.

The only advice that I can give you is to not use the brake as much as possible.

in turns especially.

After that, you can get your gt90....make sure you have unlocked all the cars you can. and then advance to the 2nd season.

Olaf the Proud
02-03-2004, 01:50 PM
i think iam loseing the most time in the 2n'd to last corner you know the real big left before the lean right to the straght away how did you hit that one.

Maxgeek
02-15-2004, 04:28 PM
Bahhh Im stuck here too. I'm like 3 secs off. :cry:

illmatic
02-28-2004, 04:20 PM
LOL ight. I had the same problem lol. I was stuck at that license for like 3 days after I got the game the only solution to this is to hit the first wall without pressing the brake or get off the gas. Make sure you are turning while you hit the first wall. I was off for exactly 3 seconds but if you hit the walll you will save 3 secs aight. Well if it didnt work-out then holla at me online and I will try to give you better directions. my game tag is SmoothCat:cheers:

Maxgeek
02-29-2004, 08:40 PM
Alright I'll try it again. I almost lost interest in the game because of this.

wbio
03-09-2004, 08:14 PM
I'm stuck on the S license test, lol, but I've only tried it 3 times, I was off by .26 seconds, lol. But I'm not looking foward to the SS license test :(