PDA

View Full Version : morrowind-skill help

genocidalgopher
02-02-2004, 09:59 PM
i am seriously in need of a website that will better explain the glitch/cheat on how to raise these skills:
speed; speechcraft; mercantile; block; strength; and security, because those never level up on my game. mostly i need speed and block and strength, i'm always overencumbered!! and all of the "cheat's" i've seen about it didn't work!

Lord Vivic
02-02-2004, 11:10 PM
Do the main quest in Vvarendfell,and when you have sunder,keenibg,and wrathguard yeild them and take out all other weapons in your inventory.When you have done this press the right trigger and then X at the same time and when the 2 weapons are transfering back in forth or alternating there should be many momentary pauses that means the cheat is working.The results I found were quite......well....godlike......

My stats:

Strength:around 3600
endurance:around 2400
speed:well lets just say i dont have to travel by boat or siltstrider
anymore.Actually I might be faster.(not joking)
Weapons stats:all over a thousand
killing:I can kill any creature in the game.(even the false gods of morrowind)

I am the all powerful god in morrowind.I am the ultamite master of this game.I can and possibly will outmaster anyone in that has played the game.I would even take on the challenge of testing myself against the developers themselves.

genocidalgopher
02-03-2004, 12:11 AM
coool, thanx:)

Lord Vivic
02-04-2004, 03:01 PM
No prob.:cheers:

Shadow20002
02-04-2004, 09:55 PM
What is the point to get a god character ? You can still enjoy the game better than when you became a god character. When you are around level 100 and up...you are like invincible which is very boring cause there are nothing you can do..

Lord Vivic
02-04-2004, 10:24 PM
Wel when you are as high as i am you can do the exploring of the entire map.Descover secrets,and dungeons that you dont,or cant get to when you are at a low lvl.I do admit though that once you have this character it is hard to start over because you feel like it is in slow motion.It hasnt stoped me from doing it though.Once you know where a majority of the good stuff is when you start a new game it is easier to get some advantages at the start of the new game.I foyu are ever curious about a place that is to much for you ne character to handle,you can go to your god character and check the place out to see what you would be up against,and to see if it is worth going in with your new character.See there are lots of advantages for having a god character.

SiGuy
02-07-2004, 12:06 PM
Do you know if this works with the GOTY edition? If not then I'm screwed. Or are there any other ways to level up fast without spending gold?

Lord Vivic
02-08-2004, 04:04 PM
Yes,you can read the books that are worth a lot of money....most of the time they will lvl up different skills.

Max33
02-09-2004, 12:41 PM
Wanna Level up? First Increase your speechcraft. Find a stupid,gullable NPC theres one on the second flr of the trade house in Sada Neen,bust out with some rapid fire admire & level up (it'll take a minute)Max It Out. Next go to Caldera.There you'll find a back door armorer next to the trade house. Admire that punk till he likes you 100/100 buy as much crap as you can & sell it to the scamp in the tradehouse nextdoor(he always pays full price)Buy low sell high Back & forth,back & forth... infinate money(when he's broke a 24 hr nap will replenish his funds) Buy whatever training you need:cheers:

SiGuy
02-10-2004, 04:05 PM
Thanks a lot guys:cheers:

shapoopy
02-10-2004, 04:45 PM
Okay im osrry for stealin the thread, but do you guys know where i could travel to mournhold( that place where you rent animals) where can i get there and

tell me about it thanx:cheers:

Lord Vivic
02-11-2004, 07:02 AM
well,first you have to be attacked by the dark brotherhood.When you have succesfully defeated the brotherhood assasin go to ebenheart.When you get there go to the brisge that links the imperial chamber building to the garrison,ther should be a guy in gray armer.Talk to him about the brotherhood and then talk to him about transportation to mournhold.After that go to the imperial chamber and talk to the woman in the red robe,talk about transportation and she will take you there.

shapoopy
02-11-2004, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by Lord Vivic
well,first you have to be attacked by the dark brotherhood.When you have succesfully defeated the brotherhood assasin go to ebenheart.When you get there go to the brisge that links the imperial chamber building to the garrison,ther should be a guy in gray armer.Talk to him about the brotherhood and then talk to him about transportation to mournhold.After that go to the imperial chamber and talk to the woman in the red robe,talk about transportation and she will take you there.

Where is the darkbrotherhood? And whats the place like there

Lord Vivic
02-11-2004, 07:16 AM
The dark brotherhood is an assasin group that is periodically hired by imperial afficials.(another words they are real good).They wear dark brown-black armer,and have a kind of good weapon.They live in the ruins of the ancient imperial city that is located underneith the modern one.You will be able to get there by sewer.

shapoopy
02-11-2004, 03:47 PM
The dark brotherhood is an assasin group that is periodically hired by imperial afficials.(another words they are real good).They wear dark brown-black armer,and have a kind of good weapon.They live in the ruins of the ancient imperial city that is located underneith the modern one.You will be able to get there by sewer.

Under vivic?? i remeber but they start attackin you and when i went inside they killed me:cuss:

Max33
02-11-2004, 03:57 PM
No under Mornhold in the Tribunal expansion.

Lord Vivic
02-11-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by shapoopy

Under vivic?? i remeber but they start attackin you and when i went inside they killed me:cuss:

Why did you go in there trying to be a hero....Sorry that was partially my fault I didnt properly inform you of there numbers.
Ther are about 30-40 of them and they respawn after a while.You need to kill the leader if you want to complete the quest in that section.Do not underestimate them,if you are not strong enough.

Lord Vivic
02-11-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Max33

Your not getting technical on are you?:eek:

shapoopy
02-11-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Max33

well, I have the game of the year editon;)

Lord Vivic
02-11-2004, 09:43 PM
As do I......:cheers: :cool: :) :D

thatdude222
02-17-2004, 02:22 PM
Do the main quest in Vvarendfell,and when you have sunder,keenibg,and wrathguard yeild them and take out all other weapons in your inventory.When you have done this press the right trigger and then X at the same time and when the 2 weapons are transfering back in forth or alternating there should be many momentary pauses that means the cheat is working.The results I found were quite......well....godlike......

My stats:

Strength:around 3600
endurance:around 2400
speed:well lets just say i dont have to travel by boat or siltstrider
anymore.Actually I might be faster.(not joking)
Weapons stats:all over a thousand
killing:I can kill any creature in the game.(even the false gods of morrowind)

I am the all powerful god in morrowind.I am the ultamite master of this game.I can and possibly will outmaster anyone in that has played the game.I would even take on the challenge of testing myself against the developers themselves. wow. you probably have no life.

hehe just kidding. im lie that in everquest.

Lord Vivic
02-19-2004, 09:40 PM
Atcually I do.I can get that powerful within about 5 hours of playing with a new character......Because I know spell mixtures that I withhold from the pudlic.....;)

bobpriestess
02-19-2004, 11:29 PM
If you really want to bump your strength, get it to the 100 (max) level and then enchant some fancy clothing to constantly fortify your strength (you'll need to trap the souls of a few Golden Saints with the aid of Azura's star and/or Grand Soul Gems) You can easily carry over 700 encumbrance points of crap....though I wouldn't reccomend it.

Don't use unorthodox cheats...they will only get you a dirty disk error. Use good ald fashioned hard work (yes, forget about "Vivic"'s miracle potions....I have seen the whole freaking island, and I can attest to the dangers of such unorthodoxy).
Games are that by definition, so just use your God given ingenuity and I promise it'll work. If the problem is a glitch, give Bethesda a phone call, their tech support is excellent. I will be posting a thread on orthodox DD error self-service soon, among other topics.

Oh yeah, the new expansion edition has a verrry nifty stat boost quest in Brodir's Grove.......

bobpriestess
02-19-2004, 11:35 PM
....For stating the obvious. People need to realize that games are fun for the challenge.

For a real help early in the game, check the little X's on your map...carefully. And if you're handy with a bow, try the Daedric ruins near Ald Velothi for a nice hand me down set of armor and a weapon (axe). You'll need the bow to stay out of reach..hin hint.

TuffEagle88
02-21-2004, 01:52 PM
can anyone tell me where I can find a merchant who can pay me what my gear is worth? I've got a daedric dagger which I would sell for around 7000, if I could get it, but I can't find any merchants with that much money. :( I'm also having problems finding someone to buy some of the armor that the oridators wear that I stole from one of their rooms.

Max33
02-21-2004, 05:25 PM
Theres a scamp in Caldera who'll buy weapons & armour for its cash value but only maintains a ballance of 5000.

Lord Vivic
02-28-2004, 04:18 PM
Go to the mudcrab merchant or the traders in mournhold.

TuffEagle88
03-03-2004, 09:59 PM
Go to the mudcrab merchant or the traders in mournhold.

yea I found the traders and shops in Mournhold. They've got lots of money. :)

the bad part is now I'm stuck in the Bazarre sewers of old mournhold. I've gone through them once, but I've found some new areas and I think there is gonna be some good treasure but I'm stuck. Whenever I go forward there are like 3 goblins, a few goblin masters or whatever they are called and then a duraz I think. I think I got past it once but of course my partner died so I keep retrying, but when I go back there are a bunch more goblins that keep killing us. I get so irritated.
If I get desperate and use an intervention spell will it bring my mercenary with me?

Max33
03-06-2004, 02:29 PM
Try it and find out.i played a little bit of the Mournhold expansion before deciding to go back and do the main qoest first,whenever I got to that section I just snuck past those suckers.Those punks like to jump ya.

TuffEagle88
03-06-2004, 02:42 PM
I managed to get past there pretty quickly after I changed the menu to always use best attack, I use an axe and it seemed like most of the attacks I was doing were thrusts so I changed it and I got bast it no problemo. Now of course I'm banging my head against the wall though because I was hoping there was another exit after I followed the tunnels to the end, but there wasn't-so lucky me gets to go all the way back to the surface via tunnel after tunnel and sewers after sewers.

I wish I would run into some of the gangsters that supposedly hang out down here, not the dark brotherhood, but the guys that dress like beggers and poison you, I haven't seen one of them.

Max33
03-06-2004, 02:51 PM
I didnt spend a whole lotta time down there but the only guys ( besides your average skelleton,ghost e.t.c.) were those goblin guys.Question: are you doing the Mournhold quest, or just exploring/ adventuring?

TuffEagle88
03-06-2004, 05:39 PM
what I'm doing now isn't part of the quest so I'm just exploring. I did come down here first to kill the Dark Brotherhood dudes, then again on a small side quest, but now I'm in a different part and have followed it as far as I can. There are a few doors I'd like to get into, but they have level 100 locks, so I can't get in them. I'm kinda disappointed, I haven't really found anything except for some Orcish armor and a few ebony weapons I stripped off a few elves that fell under my heal.

The worst part is though that I ran out of restore health potions a few days ago and have been going on my enchanted ring, crappy potions from goblins, and lots of rest, which wastes time.

I remember those guys names now. The Black Dart Gang. Can anyone tell me what part of the sewers they are in. I feel like kicking their butts when I get done killing all of THESE DAMN GOBLINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE ALL OF YOU!!!! DIE YOU FILTHY SWINE!!! :cuss:

Lord Vivic
03-14-2004, 12:46 AM
The Black Dart Gang is in the first lvl of the sewers,I have killed them before and I erge you to avoid their darts.......;) ;) :cry:

TuffEagle88
03-16-2004, 03:15 PM
The Black Dart Gang is in the first lvl of the sewers,I have killed them before and I erge you to avoid their darts.......;) ;) :cry:

somehow I managed to kill them in combat, but my mercenary died, this was like a couple of weeks ago, but last weekend I finally found the switch the ghost was talking about so I drowned them all then cheated to give myself infinite health and swam into their layer and ransacked it. Found an andimantium curaiss and some andimatium boots. Not to mention all of the enchanted and spring darts I managed to liberate from their bodies. :)

Lord Vivic
03-17-2004, 03:20 PM
Good thinking......;) :)