PDA

View Full Version : Buy The Suffering and get Midway classics for free from EB

RudedogX
02-04-2004, 08:49 AM
I've said it time and time again, I think the Suffering is going to be an excellent game. I played the demo at E3 and loved it. Well, this deal at EB makes it well worth it to me.

Buy The Suffering and get Midway Arcade Treasures (http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/234535.asp) for free with the purchase! Not to mention it's free shipping. You can't go wrong!:cheers:

Chewy
02-04-2004, 09:25 AM
I did a preview on this game, and I have to agree with you. It is a pretty crazy game. Scared the crap out of me a couple of times. The version I played didn't have everything finished at all, but it sure was sweet. You just have to make sure you play it at 2am with all of the rest of the lights out in the house.

RudedogX
02-04-2004, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Chewy-XBA
I did a preview on this game, and I have to agree with you. It is a pretty crazy game. Scared the crap out of me a couple of times. The version I played didn't have everything finished at all, but it sure was sweet. You just have to make sure you play it at 2am with all of the rest of the lights out in the house. And the speakers up!

Kyle Static
02-04-2004, 10:12 AM
Oh man, now I really want this game! I'm super into survival horror games and this one (although ps2 graphx) looks like it could be good! I'd like to pre-order it to get midway classics, but I know the manager of an EB games store and it's cooler if I buy it from him. Either way, wicked game!

Duke
02-04-2004, 10:16 AM
Not bad. I've been debating whether or not to get it.

I'm just not sure I've got the time for another non-live game.

I did enjoy the demo though, and this sweetens the deal.

RudedogX
02-04-2004, 10:24 AM
Add to that, that today they have 2 day shipping free as the special of the day for pre-ordered games.:cheers:

Wolfgame
02-04-2004, 11:08 AM
GREAT DEAL , but im not into survival horror games.

Kyle Static
02-04-2004, 12:16 PM
Where is the demo? Or was it only at E3?

RudedogX
02-04-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Kyle Static
Where is the demo? Or was it only at E3? OXM has it on their latest disc. Up till then, it was only at E3.

Kyle Static
02-07-2004, 10:29 PM
Just played the demo and I'm quite impressed, its the best survival horror I've played in a long time. I'll definitely be picking this title up! :cheers: