PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts on bioware

Wolfgame
02-04-2004, 11:50 AM
Well, im sure everyone has finished KOTOR by now, but do you think it was a wise move making a japanese ninga type game(jade empire) rather than capitalizing on the succsses of KOTOR and releaseing KOTOR2 asap

blackiee2002
02-04-2004, 11:55 AM
except moi, but i will get it though. i am not a fan of turn based games, that is why i am waiting for thier next one JADE EMPIRE, real time baby

Sexaya
02-04-2004, 11:55 AM
I'd have to say... Holy freaking jesus yes! I mean, did you take a look at the new game? Its ******* incredible. (For those of you who haven't: http://jade.bioware.com). Besides, BioWare aren't the ones who are going to release KOTOR2.

And like I said, the new game kicks ass... By the looks of it at least.

Wolfgame
02-04-2004, 11:58 AM
WOW Bioware isn't doing kOTOR2 I hope your wrong no telling what direction the game could take otherwise, from a developer that could ruin the frachise.

JDHack0822
02-04-2004, 12:19 PM
Too many companies try to bank on sequals to successful games. It is good to see that some companies are willing to focus on new projects as well as great sequals. Bioware is involved in the production of a sequal to KOTR arn't they??

RudedogX
02-04-2004, 12:27 PM
If you have seen videos of Jade Empire (they're on the OXM demo discs), then your answer would be yes, they definetly are doing a good thing making Jade Empire!

kenji
02-04-2004, 06:49 PM
So Jade empire is like KOTOR's fighting. If that is so, then this game should be awsome. I saw the video for Jade Empire, and if I can hit the buttons to do the moves, this game should be awsome.

Shadow20002
02-04-2004, 09:06 PM
Yup..Gonna wait Jade Empire....

event_horizon
02-04-2004, 11:21 PM
Bioware definitely knows what they are doing. Jade Empire looks incredible.

Besides, everything points to them handing KOTOR 2 to Obsidian Entertainment.

Covenant_Killer
02-04-2004, 11:23 PM
bioware is the best...videogame...developer...ever. and i think it was wise of them to release jade empire before kotor 2 cuz its about the money, they release kotor, everyone loves it, they want a sequel really bad, they release jade empire everyone loves it they want a sequel, and they want the sequel to kotor even more than before, they relaese kotor 2, then they release je 2 (maybe) this all equals (=) alot of money