PDA

View Full Version : To Maximus RE: Azurik

Hugh_Jass
01-07-2002, 11:18 AM
I just received my Earth Power and was told to head over to the Iceberg area in the water world. I am able to swim up to one of the icebergs in which it has two lower level bridges that I am able to cross. On that same iceberg, there are two bridges that are too high to get to. I already enabled one water spout thing (pardon my lingo here) so I can make an "ice bridge to connect the islands". I have no idea where to go because it is way too high to get to. What do I do from here?

There are two islands that are connected to a central island. One of those islands has moving icebergs nearby. Hitch a ride on the icebergs and make your way up the spiral iceberg. I think you'll be able to take the ice bridge from there.

Your mailbox is full, BTW, else I would have replied via PM.

l Maximus l
01-07-2002, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass

There are two islands that are connected to a central island. One of those islands has moving icebergs nearby. Hitch a ride on the icebergs and make your way up the spiral iceberg. I think you'll be able to take the ice bridge from there.

Your mailbox is full, BTW, else I would have replied via PM.

Thanks, Hugh...I deleted some old messages. There's much more room in my private message box now :D Thanks for the info! I'm really surprised I missed that!!! By the time I got there, I have already been playing for 5 hours! lol...I was feeling a little tired because it was very late, too. Azurik really sucks me in! It's an amazing game :D

Thanks again :)

EthanQT
01-08-2002, 02:32 AM
I cant seem to cross the second bridge. There must be something to do with the 2nd power water symbol. I'll have to go back to find (whatever :) Im under influence). This game is great! A bit too challening....sometimes I just wanna smash the Xbox :p

Hugh_Jass
01-08-2002, 07:53 AM
Yep. You won't be able to cross the second bridge until you have level two fire and water powers.

l Maximus l
01-08-2002, 12:42 PM
Oh really?!? I just got level two water and level two fire. I can go back there now? Sweet :D How in the hell did you figure that one out, Hugh?

Hugh_Jass
01-08-2002, 01:18 PM
I must be some kind of genius. :D

l Maximus l
01-08-2002, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
I must be some kind of genius. :D

lol...you must be, you bought Azurik :D