PDA

View Full Version : max payne

aliaga61
01-07-2002, 12:49 PM
im on part two right where you first get the sniper rifle. i got the rifle and killed the guys on the other side of the raft but don't know what to do now. i can't find any way to move the raft or lower the bridge.

VAN
01-07-2002, 01:27 PM
I think this is what you're looking for.......

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4684

Good luck!

l Maximus l
01-07-2002, 03:19 PM
Exactly, that part had me confused for a long time. And, no matter what you do, do not back track...stay in the area where the fence is.

Read all the signs and look at all the details about the boat. I'll give you one hint...you need to shoot something on the other side of the fence....just look around...it will become obvious and you will probably smack your forehead! If you are still stuck, reply to this and I'll tell you exactly what you need to do :)

aliaga61
01-07-2002, 04:18 PM
thanks guys. i figured it out pretty much right after i posted the topic :) anyone else have trouble with the game freezing on you? mine froze right when i was done at the mansion and starting the next chapter.

l Maximus l
01-07-2002, 05:05 PM
It hasn't frozen up on me....not yet, anyway :D Just make sure your XBox gets enough ventilation....The XBox needs to breathe, too :D

aliaga61
01-07-2002, 09:23 PM
it should have plenty of ventilation. it just froze at an auto save point.

Nato King
01-28-2002, 03:26 PM
I am going to be so happy when I get this game people have been talking about this game all the time. I will be gettting this game around the time wwf raw comes out. I can't wait

Snoopy7548
01-31-2002, 05:00 PM
i think the ending sucked, it didnt even show what was going to happen to max, all it showed was him sitting in the police car. he should have at least told them he was framed. he could have showed them the tape from the security cameras in the train station, that probly shows what really happened.

Halo Perfect
03-13-2002, 03:56 PM
All my friends say Max Payne is an awesome game for the comp.

i just want to know is it just as good/better the Xbox?? And why doesnt it have a mutil-player mode, i think from what i've heard about this game that it could b really awesome, or mayb not multi-player, but at least mayb co-op, that'd b pretty good.

buckminster
03-15-2002, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by aliaga61
it should have plenty of ventilation. it just froze at an auto save point.

Mine locked up in Max Payne while loading up a new level (red progress meter just stopped, waited five minutes and eventually just shut off the system). I haven't had this problem in any other game.