PDA

View Full Version : stuck in silent hill 2

cadetlinux
01-07-2002, 04:56 PM
I am in the first set of apartments and there is a clock, what am i supposed to do with the clock, I thought that i was done in the apartments but it won't let me out, it says to keep looking around.

l Maximus l
01-07-2002, 05:12 PM
Man, I wish I could help. Is this game worth buying?!

Markus_Kalarkus
01-07-2002, 05:16 PM
man i really want to know if thats worth buying??? i have enough dough n stuff but i wonder if its worth it? is it????? plz tell me:D and what du u have 2 do in it aswell:confused: plz n thanx dude:cool:

Shoua
01-07-2002, 05:22 PM
Ok you need to find the clock face key, in one of the rooms and then you have to set the time of the clock to i think 3:15 and then push it.

this game is alright it only took me 6.5hrs to beat which in my opinion is really short it does have like 4 different endings but, do you really want to play the same game 4 times in a row? I think this game is a must rent but i don't know if it is worth to buy. I bought it and beat it and then exchanged it at electronic boutique for blood wake.

cadetlinux
01-07-2002, 05:45 PM
yeah i figured the clock out, it was a cool puzzle, the game is sweet i think

ALC
03-03-2002, 12:18 AM
How are we supposed to actually solve that puzzle? It has a poem that mentions 3 men running in circles, which obviously referrs to the clock's hands.. and Something about scars from the past.. anyone care to explain how that means 3:15, or 9:10 or whatever? (i havent tried either yet :p)

ALC
03-03-2002, 12:19 AM
oooooooh! nevermind! I just saw the names written on the wall, darn clever that!:rolleyes:

DaRk BLaDE
03-03-2002, 07:21 AM
its 9:10

MixMasta
03-07-2002, 07:09 PM
acrosse from the clock is three slashes in the wall and they have the names that were in the letter in the other room. One name starts with an M, another with an S, and another with an H. If you place the the minute hand the same direction as the m slash, and the second hand with the s name slash, and the hour hand with the h name slash you will solve the puzzle. That is why its 9:10 because of those corresponding slashes. Also, to answer the question on whether to buy silent hill 2, yes if you like a psychological thriller and no if you want pure, non-stop gore and action. I'd go with Hunter: The Reckoning for the more violent, non-stop action. Otherwise silent hill is very cool. By the3 way, when is Hunter: the Reckoning coming out. I heard march 15 from the movie on the oxm march disc but on eb you cant even pre order yet.

khaoticlife
03-12-2002, 07:09 AM
There are actually 6 different endings to the x-box version with one being so-far exclusive.

xtreme
03-13-2002, 11:26 AM
the graphics are really cool

the monsters crack me up
the creators of the monsters had their imagation going
there.
never seen anything like them. good job

as for the story it keeps me going and wondering
whats going on.

as for the controlls of the game i think they STINK
their REALLY BAD...they didnt put much time into that.

i think the reaction time is slow and stupid

as far and buying u would say RENT first.......

that it for here....