PDA

View Full Version : Halo Bugs

Sniper2
01-07-2002, 07:14 PM
Does anyone know any bugs in Halo like how to get on top of the sidewinder map for example?

monkeyman
01-07-2002, 07:33 PM
wheres the map?

spy_spirit
01-07-2002, 09:21 PM
I've find 2 bugs in the silent cartographer !

#1: U can pass thru small threes and if U go in the water (when u look up and when you start to have water in yur face, if u shoot in the air u can kill u, lol!

Sniper2
01-07-2002, 10:19 PM
no i mean you can get on top of the walls in the sidewinder level. No one can see where you are shooting them from - thats the kind of bugs i'm talking about altough it's not really a bug -- more like a trick that the game wasn't intended to do-- another one would be something I've heard about the silent cartogropher level-- supposedly you can get onto the pelican at some point, i dont really know

Anyone know anything about this?

This may be old news to most of you all but if you dont know how to get on top of the walls in sidewinder just reply and i'll tell you how

Thanks

Msterrrr
01-07-2002, 10:29 PM
this isnt really abug but while playing multiplayer at blood glutch,, we got the tank to stand straight up in the air,,, here a quick pic i snapped before i got blasted by a damm sniper in the hills,,,, hehehehe

EthanQT
01-08-2002, 08:52 AM
Since the tank was made by aliens; I wouldnt be surprised about it able to stand up on its own! :D

XBOX Dude
01-08-2002, 11:14 AM
man that's human tank don't you know your **** halo:mad:

Ninja Scroll
01-08-2002, 11:26 AM
bugs in Halo?! Never, Halo is the most perfect game their has ever been created,... well except for Soul Calibur on Dreamcast.
Once again, did I meantion it's still in stores everywhere!:D

The only thing about Halo I hate is when those dumb ass marines purposely want to get ran over my the jeep/or whatever you call it! That just ticks me off! Their only worth while when they are in the jeep at the gunner position.

XBOX Dude
01-08-2002, 11:30 AM
or what about when the marines get infront of you in hallway or somthin and they block your path that's the only bad thing about the game that bothers me

Msterrrr
01-08-2002, 03:44 PM
it happened when i went head to head with another tank,, normally they just crush anything in it's way that why i think its kinda odd
blowing up the warthogs and banshees is just as fun as the people,, hehehehe

Sniper2
01-08-2002, 03:53 PM
ninja scroll,

I dont mean bugs as in something wrong with the game. I just call them bugs because it seems that everyone else calls them that. I'm just talking about little tricks and fun things to do or places to get to that Bungie never intended us to. Such as on top of the wall on the sidewinder map, stuff like that

Ninja Scroll
01-08-2002, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Sniper2
ninja scroll,

I dont mean bugs as in something wrong with the game. I just call them bugs because it seems that everyone else calls them that. I'm just talking about little tricks and fun things to do or places to get to that Bungie never intended us to. Such as on top of the wall on the sidewinder map, stuff like that

oh, oh...okay, my bad. :)

SciFi
01-08-2002, 09:46 PM
I found a glitch in halo:
Was playing co op and we were going down in hte elivator. I look down and suddenly the elivator disappearsand we fall to ur doom:mad:

Ninja Scroll
01-08-2002, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by SciFi
Was playing co op and we were going down in hte elivator. I look down and suddenly the elivator disappearsand we fall to ur doom:mad:

daaaaaaaaaamn, that aint never happen to me,...yet that is!
But all I gotta say to you about this glitch is:...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :D

TheIngenious
01-08-2002, 10:10 PM
Was playing co op and we were going down in hte elivator. I look down and suddenly the elivator disappearsand we fall to ur doom
Actually there are gaps in the elevator were the ground fits in so, I fallen through those gaps before.

XBOX Dude
01-09-2002, 09:33 AM
i found a weird little bug i don't know if this works every were but i was in the silent cartographer level and you know were you go to that room but it locks before you can get in, well i got bored and started hitting one of the elite dudes and when then blood got all over the place the game slowed down i tried it on a grunt but nothin happened. you have to be like right on top of the alien and lookin really close for it to happened. it also seems to work on human marine bodies

SciFi
01-09-2002, 05:13 PM
But I didn't move (exept look up/down), and me and my frien fell at the same time...

addict733
01-09-2002, 08:05 PM
park a buggy next to a base on bloodgulch. Throw a grenade underneith and immediatly luanch a rocket. if u do it right u can get the buggy on the roof. good for base defense. WATCH OUT FOR SNIPERS!

K Dawg
01-09-2002, 08:15 PM
there is a tank in blood gulcth?? are u talking about multiplayer on one system or over the net?

addict733
01-09-2002, 08:20 PM
if u want all vehicals u gota make ur own multiplayer scenerio. then set vehicals to all. there is everything but the banshee. have fun!

K Dawg
01-09-2002, 08:24 PM
is this for like 2 players in ur house same syster or over the net liek through gamespy??? howd he take a picture....?

addict733
01-09-2002, 08:27 PM
you can do it with the same system. he prolly took a picture with a camera, u can see a glare.

Msterrrr
01-09-2002, 08:34 PM
any multiplayer game ,,
go to edit game types
select a type to edit
then item options
vehicle set: all

:cool:
it was during an online game at gamespy
just took a pic with a dig. camera cheesy but it works,,lol

Sniper2
01-09-2002, 09:06 PM
dude i just have to say i love your avitar, excite bike for reg nintendo is one of my all time favs - - and it even had it's own course editor!!

Msterrrr
01-09-2002, 09:22 PM
yeah definately one of my all time favs too!!
played it till my thumb blistered,,

remember those short steep jumps? we would line em up and jump so high the bike would come up on the bottom of the screen,,lol

Sniper2
01-09-2002, 09:24 PM
yeah i know it's defintley a classic