PDA

View Full Version : Which Games Do You...

Trento52
02-09-2004, 10:47 PM
Which games do you want to see a sequel for? I really want another

Quantum Redshift. That is the fastest, fun, and nicest looking game.

JSRF which i liked on the dreamcast(JEt Grind Radio) and Xbox and would love to see what extra stuff they would add.

It would be cool to see what another Panzer Dragoon Orta would look like for the last one not only looked good and was pretty cool.

Another Blinx might be good if they add more adventure and cooler levels and enemies to it. Also bigger worlds and stuff because the levels were not only hard but kinda boring. The enemies looked more like carnival toys then anything.

Another Metal arms would be cool and would sell more if it was online and stuff IMO

I really like Indiana Jones not only because i liked the movies but the game was really awsome if you look past the glitches.

Those are mainly ones i own or tried and probably will never see a sequel. I don't know how all the games sold except metal arms which is a huge sleeper hit.

Sequels coming out that are going to rock are:
Halo 2
Mechassault 2
Half life 2
RallySport challenge 2
KOTOR 2
Syberia 2
Otogi 2
Prince of Persia 2
Bloodrayne 2

Other games too are:
Doom 3
Silent Hill 4
Grand theft Auto 5
Timesplitters 3
Burnout 3
Shemnue 3

l Maximus l
02-10-2004, 01:19 AM
It's really difficult for me to think of anything at this point since any sequel that I'm interested in is already coming...

gamer247365
02-10-2004, 04:29 PM
i wanna see:
need for speed underground 2
tao feng 2
thats it for right now...

shapoopy
02-10-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Trento52
Which games do you want to see a sequel for? I really want another

Quantum Redshift. That is the fastest, fun, and nicest looking game.

JSRF which i liked on the dreamcast(JEt Grind Radio) and Xbox and would love to see what extra stuff they would add.

It would be cool to see what another Panzer Dragoon Orta would look like for the last one not only looked good and was pretty cool.

Another Blinx might be good if they add more adventure and cooler levels and enemies to it. Also bigger worlds and stuff because the levels were not only hard but kinda boring. The enemies looked more like carnival toys then anything.

Another Metal arms would be cool and would sell more if it was online and stuff IMO

I really like Indiana Jones not only because i liked the movies but the game was really awsome if you look past the glitches.

Those are mainly ones i own or tried and probably will never see a sequel. I don't know how all the games sold except metal arms which is a huge sleeper hit.

Sequels coming out that are going to rock are:
Halo 2
Mechassault 2
Half life 2
RallySport challenge 2
KOTOR 2
Syberia 2
Otogi 2
Prince of Persia 2
Bloodrayne 2

Other games too are:
Doom 3
Silent Hill 4
Grand theft Auto 5
Timesplitters 3
Burnout 3
Shemnue 3

ya, thats pretty much my list, but you need to add Killer instinct:cheers:

armyof_one/ltd
02-10-2004, 06:25 PM
I too would love a Blinx sequel, that game was pretty cool and I just wanna see that cute fur ball again.

Another game sequel that I´d like is Morrowind, cuz it got me hooked and I don´t want the story to end there, although it would be awesome if they added some more races.

I can´t think of anymore but I just have to think it better

Jamo
02-10-2004, 08:05 PM
I agree armyof_one. Another Morrowind title would be awesome!!!!!

JSRF IS Awesome too!!!!!

What about Mad Dash Racing!! I don't know about everybody else but I found the game quite addicting!! Perhaps some Xbox Live for the sequel!!!!

shapoopy
02-10-2004, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Jamo
I agree armyof_one. Another Morrowind title would be awesome!!!!!

JSRF IS Awesome too!!!!!

What about Mad Dash Racing!! I don't know about everybody else but I found the game quite addicting!! Perhaps some Xbox Live for the sequel!!!!

oh ya mad dash racing, that game is real fun with another person, and I HATED BLINX, i wanted to kill it:cuss:

ScorpionX
02-10-2004, 08:48 PM
JSRF and Cel Damage, 2 very underrated games that are very very fun. :)

Shadow20002
02-10-2004, 10:31 PM
Ninja Gaiden 2.....oh i know too soon.....

Sigma
02-10-2004, 10:33 PM
A true sequel to Chrono Trigger.

Sequel to Deathrow with Xbox Live play.
Power Stone 3
NiGhTs sequel
Rising Zan sequel
Tomba 3
Voddoo Vince sequel
A good RAW game
Beyond Good & Evil sequel

Trento52
02-10-2004, 11:42 PM
teh demo of powerstone on dreamcast was so fun but i couldn't find it and plus i was too cheap to buy more tehn like 6 games.

And I highly doubt a sequel for beyond good and evil. That game was pretty promising from all the reviews and it had all teh stuff to make it a good game but the thing that turned me off is your weapon is a camera and that made teh whole game sound like crap but for teh cheap price now i am tempted to buy it. Then again that money could go toward ninja gaiden and breakdown!!!

xbox genius
02-10-2004, 11:59 PM
chrono trigger series.....

and umm hmmm... other games i want sequels already coming out with sequels.... ummm

o yeah , wreckless hehe brute force maybe....

colosso
02-11-2004, 12:37 AM
too many good games that i can't even think on one single name,but sure i say PANZER DRAGOON ORTA AND KOTOR 2:D

themoosearmy
02-11-2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Sigma
A true sequel to Chrono Trigger.

I have to second that one.

RichVGS
02-11-2004, 09:16 AM
I want to see some Kung Fu Chaos 2 with a side of live action, with fries and a small...A SMALL...chocolate shake.

Alex Napalm
02-11-2004, 10:19 AM
Bloodwake 2 (with XBL)
Kung Fu Chaos 2 (with XBL)
Transworld Surf 2 (with XBL)
Unreal Championship 2 (with XBL)

And another Moto GP game. With XBL, of course. :D

jelgiad
02-11-2004, 12:02 PM
I agree that a Kung Fu Chaos sequel would definately be awesome. I would definately need live play though, along with about twice as many characters and 3 times as many stages. Was a fun game but the stages got old after a little while

The Jackal
02-11-2004, 01:34 PM
Need for Speed Underground 2 would be awesome

ultra-electro
02-14-2004, 09:12 PM
WHACKED!