PDA

View Full Version : Future Weapons Pro Choice

Brutus
02-10-2004, 10:54 AM
There is an out break about which game has the coolest futuristic weapons. I think it's a close tie between Halo and Deus Ex. What do you think?

enigma
02-10-2004, 11:51 AM
i think halo owns with its wepons.....i love 2 own my mates with the sniper rifle.....especialy on blood gulch

Brutus
02-10-2004, 01:16 PM
Yeah. I love the Snipes! The needler is awesome too! Not to mention the Plasma Launcher and Pistol! It's cool how the guns overheat and Chief shakes his hand to cool it off.
I do like the Flame Thrower and the Bolt Caster. It's some cool Shiznit!

Hitman101
02-10-2004, 02:39 PM
Yeah, I agree Halo does have the best weapons, but I would give the Unreal series a close 2nd just because they have such cool Ideas on making weapons like the lighting gun and the crazy goop gun. :p

l Maximus l
02-10-2004, 03:53 PM
I miss the types of weapons on the very first Turok on the N64. There was some crazy stuff on there...like, the Cerebral Bore...lol

blonks
02-10-2004, 04:41 PM
star wars....you can't love a light saber?

Crazy Joe
02-10-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Maximus SYN
I miss the types of weapons on the very first Turok on the N64. There was some crazy stuff on there...like, the Cerebral Bore...lol

there's weapons like that on the new Turok, they are pretty cool.

Brutus
02-11-2004, 09:17 AM
yeah, but Deus Ex has some really cool stuff like Hacking Military bots and stuff. It's pretty sick guys.

TuffEagle88
02-12-2004, 04:26 PM
I say halo.

kenji
02-12-2004, 05:14 PM
I'd say Halo. I think that all the weapons in their are possible in the future.

Then I would say Deus Ex because it has some awsome weapons to, like the energy blade and rail gun.

I dunno. I still think that the energy weapons that the covenant had were way more fun then most of the Deus Ex weapons.

Madhattr
02-13-2004, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by kenji
I'd say Halo. I think that all the weapons in their are possible in the future.

Are you telling me shotguns and pistols are possible in the future?!?!?! You must be CRAZY!!!!!!
Shotgun and pistol technology are way out there, we are not even close to producing something of that magnitude!!
Don't get me started on that fiction "assault rifle" stuff.

The guys who thought up these weapons have mad imaginations!!

DragonlordFrodo
02-13-2004, 08:34 AM
Umm Just to let you know... Star Wars doesn't take place in the future

Brutus
02-13-2004, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by DragonlordFrodo
Umm Just to let you know... Star Wars doesn't take place in the future
hahahahahah! That's right, huh! hahahah! Are you a trekie or something?
Wow.
Halo Exploded on the scene. Yesterday, it was in third and now it screamed to first. Hmmmm...
Will it be the winner. I know there are more than a hand full of us that would love to decate over the coolest futuristic weapons in a game.
hey Madhattr, You need to quite Mad hating! I'd rather perforate the covenant with the pistol than their weaponry any day!