shapoopy
02-10-2004, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Olaf the Proud
I hate you all. really

Lol, man im just kiddin wit ya;)

Look at the third signature:cheers:

WynnFire
02-10-2004, 04:37 PM
Just in case you don't know already, online petitions don't do squat! It's not going to change anything if you have 3 petitions or 3000. Nice try though.

Olaf the Proud
02-10-2004, 04:40 PM
thanks but i am serous iam also going to write a formal letter and send it to them with my opion, and yes i will use spell check. so really i need people to sign real names please. its not for me its for you and the future of xbox play. this is xba wright well show some xbox pride stand up for your xbox.

shapoopy
02-10-2004, 04:42 PM
thanks but i am serous iam also going to write a formal letter and send it to them with my opion, and yes i will use spell check. so really i need people to sign real names please. its not for me its for you and the future of xbox play. this is xba wright well show some xbox pride stand up for your xbox.

ok man, i put my real name up.

Olaf the Proud
02-10-2004, 04:45 PM
thank you. i would also urge people to send leters to.

LiquidX
02-10-2004, 04:49 PM

GASP NO!!! Not a FORMAL letter! And even worse it has your opinion! That formal letter is going to be about as pointless as your petition. I guarantee you that MS is visiting XBA and many other gaming forums to see what their users want. Seriously, do you think that someones gonna read your letter, rush it to the Xbox developers and say they should put a HD in because you said so?

l Maximus l
02-10-2004, 04:52 PM
I seriously doubt that Microsoft is going to scrap the hard-drive. It's way too early to make such a huge decision like that. The hard-drive is one thing that seperates the XBox from the others...in a huge way.

Olaf the Proud
02-10-2004, 04:52 PM
if every one had your mind set that oh well what can you dou we wouldn't have the country we live in today so

its better then doing nothing!

thrAsher
02-10-2004, 05:19 PM
I hear that, Olaf. You never know, man. If everybody just gave up on things they cared about, shows like MTV's 'The Real World' would be on every other broadcast channel.

Wait! OMG! Get that letter out NOW! ;)

I mean it though, all kidding aside. If you feel that empowered to write a formal letter to MS regarding the hard drive issue, more power to you, man. Just don't get your guts in a knot if not everybody wants to jump aboard w/ you.

I happen to think it's cool you care that much, man. I'd like to see the next Xbox w/ a harddrive, too. So, for whatever it matters, I'll sign your petition.

Shadow20002
02-10-2004, 05:56 PM
Well, taking out the HD will simply reduce the size of it and the weight.

Olaf the Proud
02-10-2004, 06:34 PM
Thanks asher

RichVGS
02-11-2004, 09:19 AM
Olaf, I just add my name to the list. Good luck getting all the sigs.

Max33
02-11-2004, 03:16 PM
All I've got to say is that if Microsoft dceides to reduce or restrict the potential of the next system I'll be thourghly disscusted! To alienate such a loyal fanbase would be unforgivable & might provoke me to worship in the church of Sony and abandon Microsoft on a dark 'n dreary dirt road in the middle of the night.

Casper
02-11-2004, 03:19 PM
Sorry - but your petition holds no weight compared to the real one.

Post on our front page 1/10 - link (http://www.xboxaddict.com/news/view.php?News_ID=4253)

Here's the REAL petition (http://www.petitiononline.com/xbox2/petition.html)

:cheers:

CarGuy
02-11-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Casper-XBA
Sorry - but your petition holds no weight compared to the real one.

Post on our front page 1/10 - link (http://www.xboxaddict.com/news/view.php?News_ID=4253)

Here's the REAL petition (http://www.petitiononline.com/xbox2/petition.html)

I'll sign THAT petition.. :cheers:

Conchord
02-11-2004, 03:27 PM
thank you. i would also urge people to send leters to.

I signed. If microsoft decides to remove the one thing that makes their system unique, then i will boycott all of their products....Mac G8s it is!

Brutus
02-12-2004, 09:25 AM
I signed. But I seriously doubt that they're going to scrap their HD. It's too early to tell. That's the ONLY way we got a lot of the games that simply kicked @ss!
Examples:
Deus Ex: Invisible War
Morrowind
HALO
BF
100 other Xbox Live Enables
KOTOR
------------------------------------
Future Fun:
Halo 2~
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
True Fantasy Star ONline
Ninja Gaiden
Fable
----------------------------------------
If they scrap these games, they scrap everything that sets them apart and ultimately the reason why I invested all of this money into video games that I thought I'd out grown.... Until THat fateful day I saw HALO... I am a firm believer that they will not ditch the HD. I don't believe it. They CANT be that dumb...
But like I said before. They're It's still like 2 years off, man. Let's WAIT... & then see, you know!?

kenji
02-12-2004, 05:28 PM
I signed it, but if I got a petition that was online, I think that it was a fake, no offense or anything.

They better not take out the hard drive. Who cares if it is heavy? I arely move it around anyways. It saved me a bunch of money not to buy 50 memory cards just for all my songs.

Olaf the Proud
02-15-2004, 05:49 PM
that other pet is to make it so you can play xb1 games on xb2 i think thats important and singed it but its for a different cause.
Mine is to keep the hard drive.

super_ryu
02-15-2004, 07:07 PM
i doubt theyll listen, you gotta take it to ign or something..
but theyre just doing it to save money!
on of the reasons i bought an xbox is because it had a hardrive so i dont have to waste time with memory cards and such

ghost 009
02-15-2004, 07:26 PM
Aw hell I thought you were talking about computers at first. Then I realized you were talking about the xbox. That is so gay. Can someone tell me if you can buy an xbox with the harddrive and an xbox without (memory cards).