PDA

View Full Version : Demo Disks Blow Chunks

Toonz
01-07-2002, 10:06 PM
Well got my new OXM and for the second straight time the Disk does not work. OXM has got to be the crapiest magazine out there. Disks never work, subscribing was a pain in the butt, customer service blows. Time to cancel them. I was reading posts in there " Official Forum " and there is more negative than positive.

Vteck3000
01-08-2002, 05:51 PM
I think your very wrong. I live in Ontario Canada and have never had difficulties playing their demo discs on my XBOX. I love that magazine and would recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it yet. You must have very bad luck cause i was able to play every single demo game and view all the sneak preview movies for upcoming games without any difficulties. I'm not subscribed to that magazine but i do buy it as soon as i see a new one. I have 3 demo discs and they work perfectlty well. It's too bad you got all that trouble........... i really doubt that anyone else has that. :D

Toonz
01-08-2002, 06:46 PM
LoL you should read the posts in the OXM official forum. Tons of people are complaining about disks not working. I would not subscribe either. A friend and I have both subscribed and neither of us have recieved a magazine yet. OXM has got to be the worst game publication I have ever seen. I can hardly wait till someone gives them some competition. My expereinces are not isolated either. I have seen tons of post in many forums with people venting there frustration over these guys.

batman46st
01-08-2002, 06:59 PM
i got 3 mags already demo disks work well as hell so sorry guys no problem here sorry to hear about u guys... that remindes me i gotta pay them..

Snoopy7548
01-08-2002, 07:07 PM
i only had 1 problem with the first disc, the first time i booted it up in my xbox, it took a long time to read the disc and boot it up, but after that, it worked perfectly and i have had no problems with the discs since then

ShannonX
01-08-2002, 08:07 PM
hmm, i have all three disks so far and all of them have worked perfectly. Make sure you dont have any smudge prints on the disk as that will affect it working or not