PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Gaiden Delayed once again

DIGITAL
02-13-2004, 02:26 PM
im really getting sick of all these delays :cuss: im hoping they dont delay it again before march 2 :( http://xbox.ign.com/articles/492/492313p1.html

Shadow20002
02-13-2004, 02:35 PM
<---Unleash my shadow skill and go to the HQ of Tecmo, steal a big amount of copies of the game.....

colosso
02-13-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by DIGITAL
im really getting sick of all these delays :cuss: im hoping they dont delay it again before march 2 :( http://xbox.ign.com/articles/492/492313p1.html ONLY ON XBOX

Bakeman
02-13-2004, 05:24 PM
How is a game ever delayed without offical statements from the companies?

Again, Tecmo has not made an official announcement regarding the game's release date. All we can really go by is what retailers show, and that's March 2. Stay tuned for more Ninja Gaiden in the coming days.

mattgame
02-13-2004, 06:10 PM
If it's delayed to make it better so be it, we should be used to it by now. BTW I don't remember Tecmo giving a release date which begs to question why don't they?

shapoopy
02-13-2004, 07:08 PM
I'm more intersted in getting tenchu, now that I learned more about it.:cheers:

XboxTJ
02-13-2004, 07:57 PM
If i hear the word, "delay," i will scream, lol.

shapoopy
02-13-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by XboxTJ
If i hear the word, &quot;delay,&quot; i will scream, lol.

DELAY!!!!!!!

ya, im gettin sick of delays too:(

colosso
02-13-2004, 08:48 PM
i just cancelled my order and i will sell my xbox soon if this continues.

MerimacHamwich
02-13-2004, 09:10 PM
OMGOMGOMGOMG

...delay...

Jeebus poeple. If videogames mean this much to you, you REALLY need to broaden your horizons.

Cryogenic Pyro
02-13-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich

...delay...

Jeebus poeple. If videogames mean this much to you, you REALLY need to broaden your horizons.
Mmm... Women... I mean, what? There's been a delay?

The only thing I have to say is patience is a virtue.

shapoopy
02-13-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
...delay...

No, but people like me have been hyped for this game thats why:cheers:

Variation-XBA
02-13-2004, 09:43 PM
Odd...

I work at EB, and today we got an internal email stating that the day is still 99.9% set for February 23rd

Guess we'll see...

AloneInTheDark
02-13-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by colosso
i just cancelled my order and i will sell my xbox soon if this continues.

What a loser, it's not the end of the world, it's a week. Why would you sell your xbox because games are being delayed. Get used to it, developers want the best of their games, they take pride in it, as you should. If you can't stand the wait, maybe you need a new hobby. :p

colosso
02-13-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by AloneInTheDark

What a loser, it's not the end of the world, it's a week. Why would you sell your xbox because games are being delayed. Get used to it, developers want the best of their games, they take pride in it, as you should. If you can't stand the wait, maybe you need a new hobby. :p how dare you call me a loser punk?learn the proper words to talk,otherwise shut the hell up

Cryogenic Pyro
02-13-2004, 11:21 PM
Hey, hey, why all the hate? Hate is for haters. AloneInTheDark, the loser comment was not needed, although I think what you meant is that it was an overreaction on his part. Colosso, to tell you the truth, it either was an overreaction or you need to work on your patience.

Delays happen all the time. Take for example, airplane flights, buses, new technologies. Things happen, and you can't change that, but you can change your plans to fit the new changes. The only thing that is constant is change. Deal with it, because everyone else does.

Sigma
02-13-2004, 11:46 PM
Ninja Gaiden has been delayed again this time just by a week. The release date is now March 3rd. The waiting hurts! :mad:

colosso
02-13-2004, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Cryogenic Pyro
Hey, hey, why all the hate? Hate is for haters. AloneInTheDark, the loser comment was not needed, although I think what you meant is that it was an overreaction on his part. Colosso, to tell you the truth, it either was an overreaction or you need to work on your patience.

Delays happen all the time. Take for example, airplane flights, buses, new technologies. Things happen, and you can't change that, but you can change your plans to fit the new changes. The only thing that is constant is change. Deal with it, because everyone else does. i don't have patience at all,but also you didn't need to call me a loser brother,so let's just drop it,because i don't need to have a argument with a member of these forums,but undestand , many people are frustrated by the facts of games like HALO 2,FABLE AND NINJA GAIDEN are been delayed over and over,so no hard feelings amigo,i am a fps fan who needs a very good game now, it doesn't matter what genre is,because video games are part of my world after all.:cheers:

Bakeman
02-14-2004, 01:40 AM
NINJA GAIDEN has not been delayed... there has never been an offical statement about it's release, therefore it can't be delayed when there never was a original release date.

l Maximus l
02-14-2004, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by Bakeman
NINJA GAIDEN has not been delayed... there has never been an offical statement about it's release, therefore it can't be delayed when there never was a original release date.

Exactly. Thank you.

Jamo
02-14-2004, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by Variation
Odd...

I work at EB, and today we got an internal email stating that the day is still 99.9% set for February 23rd

Guess we'll see...

Look Variation works at EB and says he just got an e-mail saying that it'll be ready by the 23rd. I'm going by what he said. BEsides even if it is true it's only a week! could be a bug they found or scheduling problems. A game of this magnitude needs a lot of work.

Shadow20002
02-14-2004, 01:54 PM
I will get to EB store to get information of this one before one week in advance.

mattgame
02-14-2004, 01:55 PM
I just read the article and it states that they have no official word from Tecmo so it is speculation. I work at EB also and our email says Feb 23, 2004 and there has been no change. I will check again tomorrow. Does it really matter though? The game will be out when it's on the shelf in your local game store. I love gaming too but I am not gonna pitch a hissie fit because of supposed delays. There are more important matters in life, really there is........... :cheers:

l Maximus l
02-14-2004, 02:01 PM
I'm also eager for this game, but, very patient at the same time. It'll be done when it's done....give or take a week :D

themoosearmy
02-17-2004, 10:02 PM
The date that EBGames.com puts on their site is not the official release date. Whenever the company says we will ship teh game on x/xx/xxxx thats when you can start saying a game is delayed if it changes.

mattgame
02-17-2004, 10:18 PM
It's been pushed back to March 3, 2004. I checked the computer at EB. WTF is going on when all of the good games are not coming out when expected?

xbox genius
02-17-2004, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Cryogenic Pyro

Mmm... Women... I mean, what? There's been a delay?

The only thing I have to say is patience is a virtue.

oo...oo... i hate being patient. everyone tells me to be patient, i listen, but then you know, after a while, you start feeling a little crazy in the head......... waiting too long........ just want things to hurry up, but it doesnt...........

...... i guess i'm playing pc games for a while.....