PDA

View Full Version : time for a new game...but which one?

BORNGD
01-08-2002, 11:50 AM
hmmm...here is what i was thinking:
1. Azerik?
2. PGR?
3. Max Payne?

hmmmmmm.....any help? how is azerik? i havnt heard much about the game

XBOX Dude
01-08-2002, 11:52 AM
max payne it's one of the greatest games ever, azerik is good to

AlBoogy
01-08-2002, 11:53 AM
I like max payne but i got alot more out of PGR. It was more addicting to me.

l Maximus l
01-08-2002, 12:53 PM
They are all great games...it depends on what you have your heart set on.

Azurik is simply amazing. It has over 80 hours of game play...it's an Action/Adventure that has some RPG elements to it.

PGR is a great racing game. It's extremely challenging and will keep you interested for a long time coming.

Max Payne is extremely cool. If you have never played or seen Max Payne, this is a must buy, too. Wait until you see bullet time for your first time :D

Hugh_Jass
01-08-2002, 01:20 PM
I haven't played the others, but Azurik keeps me coming back like a junkie to a crackhouse.

BDHES
01-08-2002, 01:43 PM
I have PGR and Max Payne...Love both of them. Been considering Azurik (sp?). PGR is unreal. I love the damage on the cars after a brutal circuit. Not to mention you can take all those great "driving songs" and build your own soundtrack for the game. Max Payne just drew me in and it's almost like you become the main character..All I know is that I need more games!! :D

Adios,
BDHES

BORNGD
01-08-2002, 02:30 PM
thanks guys...i'm thinking azurik for some reason, or maybe max payne...hell i cant decide...maybe both

Ninja Scroll
01-08-2002, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by BORNGD
hmmm...here is what i was thinking:
1. Azerik?
2. PGR?
3. Max Payne?

hmmmmmm.....any help? how is azerik? i havnt heard much about the game

YO dude! dont lesson to max! Azurik is garbage yo! I own Max Payne and im not really into it, but just about everyone in this forum is! Dont know why though?
If you like racing games "PGR" is your choice out of this three!

But get War Is RAw in Febuary kid!:cool:

l Maximus l
01-08-2002, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

YO dude! dont lesson to max! Azurik is garbage yo! I own Max Payne and im not really into it, but just about everyone in this forum is! Dont know why though?
If you like racing games "PGR" is your choice out of this three!

But get War Is RAw in Febuary kid!:cool:

I quoted Ninja Scroll as proof that he doesn't have a d a m n clue to what good games are. Ever heard of "War is Raw"? LOL...last time I looked, it was "Raw is War" :D hehe...But, Ninja will always be my little beeeeyatch sidekick...so, Ninja Turtle..if you are reading...go grab me some nachos :D

Ninja Scroll
01-08-2002, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

I quoted Ninja Scroll as proof that he doesn't have a d a m n clue to what good games are. Ever heard of "War is Raw"? LOL...last time I looked, it was "Raw is War" :D hehe...But, Ninja will always be my little beeeeyatch sidekick...so, Ninja Turtle..if you are reading...go grab me some nachos :D

tell yo girl to grab my Ninja nutz!:D

l Maximus l
01-08-2002, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

tell yo girl to grab my Ninja nutz!:D

Dude, she doesn't like Pecans....just Coconuts :D That's why she married your Tropical leader :D

K Dawg
01-08-2002, 05:33 PM
alright lets keep it clean here boys, HAHAHHAH that is funny.....

i own pgr and love it, but ive been playing amped lately like nobodys business, so that is also a good game.

l Maximus l
01-08-2002, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by K Dawg
alright lets keep it clean here boys, HAHAHHAH that is funny.....

i own pgr and love it, but ive been playing amped lately like nobodys business, so that is also a good game.

Dude, both PGR and Amped are amazing! I love those games :D

batman46st
01-08-2002, 07:13 PM
dude i trust u above most of this people here on games. should i buy doa3 im getting pgr if im not a fan of racing games but here and there they have ones that keep u addicted should i buy this one and how about ssx tricky over amped..

DT21
01-08-2002, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

Tell me you did not just say that. Get the facts straight Maximus, never heard of "Raw is War" either but only "WWF Raw". What?;)

Ninja Scroll
01-08-2002, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by DT21

Tell me you did not just say that. Get the facts straight Maximus, never heard of "Raw is War" either but only "WWF Raw". What?;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!LOL!
waximus, yo ass was wrong too! Atleast I can say mine was a honest ninja typo! yours was for real yo!
Like DT21 said, th offical man of THQ's game is: WWF Ninja Is RAW! :D..... or you can call it WWF RAW! :)

BORNGD
01-08-2002, 10:39 PM
anyone know of a cheat as in super armor or something for this game, this level is just so hard...i have come close to beating it a few times, but i just cant seem to beat it...those ships are HEAVILY GARDED...and i am playing it on the easy level too....help?

BORNGD
01-08-2002, 10:39 PM
ok, im obviously new in here :) i just posted this on a thread i made last...sorry about that