PDA

View Full Version : Email verification back up and running!

TuffEagle88
02-14-2004, 10:29 PM
Well, I've been suffering in silent agony for the past few months while email verification of new posts in subscribed threads stopped, but it seems that they got it back up and running today because I've been getting notices. Thanks alot guys! This makes checking threads so much easier.:)

Shadow20002
02-15-2004, 11:29 AM
Good to hear you get everything right !

Sexaya
02-15-2004, 12:12 PM
True, true. Yep, it's finally back! I missed it.

:cheers:

Casper
02-15-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Sexaya
True, true. Yep, it's finally back! I missed it.

:cheers:

Sorry about that guys - I just turned it back on yesterday, so you folks should get your emails again :)

blonks
02-15-2004, 01:26 PM
im glad its back...now i can reply to threads more often without having to look for it :)

No Fear 23
02-15-2004, 01:31 PM
bahh...i hate it. i hope i dont have them in my mail.

kenji
02-15-2004, 07:41 PM
Yeah, I like haveing something in my e-mail box. I missed it for awhile. I couldn't recheck on threads the easy way.

Glad that it is back!:cheers:

Reclaimer
02-15-2004, 07:52 PM
You know what that means right? That the report post button works again. We've recieved a few so far, but I just wanted remind 'yall that you can now report posts again, and watch us mods come running in to deal with it.
You guys are the eyes and ears of the site... we rely on you to tell us when things go wrong. So get on it!

TuffEagle88
02-16-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Reclaimer-XBA
You know what that means right? That the report post button works again. We've recieved a few so far, but I just wanted remind 'yall that you can now report posts again, and watch us mods come running in to deal with it.
You guys are the eyes and ears of the site... we rely on you to tell us when things go wrong. So get on it!

u r trying to turn us into a bunch of snitches aren't you? ;)

Ford Mustang
02-16-2004, 08:37 PM
Does that mean that the report function is enabled again?

EDIT: Damn, I opened the thread in a different window by accident and just hit relpy, assuming I had read them all. I guess my question is anwered. :p