PDA

View Full Version : Halo Help

dcuozzo
02-15-2004, 10:32 AM
I am new to Halo how do you activate the light bridge, I was told there is a room to the right side of the bridge with a control panel but I cant seem to find it.

Duke
02-15-2004, 10:51 AM
Go to the right where all the bad guys are. Along the wall you'll find a path that leads up. Follow it. At the end you'll find the light bridge controls.

Justus
02-15-2004, 11:32 PM
Heh. I spent like an hour trying to get past that. I was doing all kinds of jumps with the warthog to get across, I felt pretty stupid when my friend told me to just go and hit the controls.

BunnyRabbit
02-15-2004, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by ZepFan
Heh. I spent like an hour trying to get past that. I was doing all kinds of jumps with the warthog to get across, I felt pretty stupid when my friend told me to just go and hit the controls.

Fortunately for me.. I was going bowling for covenant with the hog and spotted the path 5 seconds after I entered that room...:p

themoosearmy
02-16-2004, 09:39 AM
When I played this part for the first time, I didn't know how to get acrossed so I left the cave. After I'm back outside in that canyon Cortana says, there must be a way to get acrossed this chasm, find some controls, so I was outside for a while looking until I realized the message wa late. Wow I felt like a dumb ass then.

Mahlon
02-16-2004, 10:20 AM
You think you felt dumb. I played with this for hours 'cause I didn't know you could voluntarily get out of the warthog!

Yankeez
02-16-2004, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Mahlon
You think you felt dumb. I played with this for hours 'cause I didn't know you could voluntarily get out of the warthog! :rofl:

super_ryu
02-16-2004, 11:36 AM
keep in mind on the right there should be some hidden ramp/ stairs leading up to it. There are also a couple of elites in there too.
just follow the path and youll get there easily.
i rented halo and got stuck in that part where ur trying to escape that alien base lol.

Hard Boiled Cop
02-16-2004, 01:28 PM
Who's playing this on Legendary at the moment? I am because its much more fun.

No Fear 23
02-16-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Hard Boiled Cop
Who's playing this on Legendary at the moment? I am because its much more fun.

i completed it twice in legendary. pretty good challenge, but the 2nd time was easier.

Hard Boiled Cop
02-16-2004, 02:03 PM
I completed Legendary at least 7 times with me and my bruv. 4 times by myself.

Cold_As_Ice
02-16-2004, 03:07 PM
Bungie should have developed that section of the game to be more intuitive to the player, and less frustrating. I had no problem finding the controls in that room the first time I played through Halo, but others have. I hope that Halo 2 is more polished overall, considering the amount of time that their taking to develope it.

BunnyRabbit
02-16-2004, 03:14 PM
I beat the game on every difficulty but never played Easy... On Legendary twice.. Hard like 5 times .. Normal 10..

Then with friends numerous difficulties beat it 5 more times.

willywanka07
02-16-2004, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by BunnyRabbit
I beat the game on every difficulty but never played Easy... On Legendary twice.. Hard like 5 times .. Normal 10..

Then with friends numerous difficulties beat it 5 more times.

Yeah beat it all you want... You are sytill really really ghey

E Nomini Patri
02-16-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by willywanka07

Yeah beat it all you want... You are sytill really really ghey

Was that really necessary? I don't understand how you can say something like that without looking at yourself first.

BunnyRabbit
02-16-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Zero Flaw

Was that really necessary? I don't understand how you can say something like that without looking at yourself first.

Dont worry hes just my ghey friend that lives down stairs from me.. Being all cool and stuff.. LoL :rolleyes:

Hard Boiled Cop
02-17-2004, 11:23 AM
What about the fastest time you've completed it? In easy, you can complete the whole game in 4 hours! Just run it through, try not to kill anybody and look for short cuts. My mate done that.

mayo_nase2000
02-18-2004, 10:51 PM
Yeah, I had some trouble with this level myself. Go to the right where there are a lot of Covenant. There will be a ramp that goes up and then turns left. Follow the ramp until you see the control panel. Good luck!