PDA

View Full Version : XBOX freeze

is_cookin
02-16-2004, 12:01 AM
Hello

The other day I purchased a brand new XBOX and just a couple minutes ago it started to freeze each time I played the Star Wars Clone wars game. I'm really worried it could be a problem. any help would be great. Thanks

Yankeez
02-16-2004, 12:12 AM
does this happen with any other game? if not your disc may be scracthed.

otherwise since you only bought it a day ago you could always return it for a different one

RichVGS
02-16-2004, 08:38 AM
I'd just return it to be on the safe side. You don't want a problem that is going to only get worse as time goes on.

BunnyRabbit
02-16-2004, 08:47 AM
Yeah Id take it back...

But if for some reason they wont let you.. You should chuck it off a 3 story building and video tape it all. Just beacause itd be great to see... and... well, stuff and things...

J Dub
02-16-2004, 08:53 AM
LOL! Yeah, and then post the video here. I'd like to see that.

But if you're not going to do that, you could return it and get another one (this time, hopefully, working).

Hawkhead11
02-16-2004, 09:42 AM
And after you chuck it off the building, try to take it back to the place you got it from, and say that was how you got it. Now that would be funny. Hey, did you guys hear about the bullet-proof xbox?

BananaMan
02-16-2004, 12:59 PM
my xbox has been freezing lately, i have a launch xbox(first day they came out) and when i play RTCW and say the match gets shut down or we lose connection, it goes to a grey screen and just stays there. It's also done it once or twice on RS3. could it be the thompson drive?

Hard Boiled Cop
02-16-2004, 01:22 PM
Yeah there have been alot of problems with people who bought the xbox on the launch. Thompson Drive is too old. But if Is_cookin bought it quite recently then there could be a problem with the game you're playing. Get it fix.