PDA

View Full Version : ghost recon, whats wrong?

Slowride
02-16-2004, 06:57 PM
I just got ghost recon in the mail along with the xbl starter kit....not sure why cuz they had already sent me the xbl starter kit with mechassault, now they send it again w/another copy of mechassault, ghost recon and some demos. Anyways.....

I was going through the obstacle course and I noticed the movement was very jerky and pushing the B button would not switch between weapons. It did for about 5 seconds and then stopped.is this common or did i get screwed? (even though i didn't pay for it) It's a platinum hit one.

Reclaimer
02-19-2004, 11:03 AM
I think you got hosed there, because I don't recall ever having problems with controls in Ghost Recon on any map.

Casper
02-21-2004, 03:13 PM
Did you unplug your controller and plug it back in? Might help if you reset it like that - probably something like that.

Hard Boiled Cop
02-22-2004, 11:15 AM
Is this the original Ghost Recon or the Island Thunder one? If it is the original one then I have the exact same problem.

One more question: Are they going to make Ghost Recon 2? I heard some people say but I believe this is a rumour. Tell now.

Casper
02-22-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Hard Boiled Cop
Is this the original Ghost Recon or the Island Thunder one? If it is the original one then I have the exact same problem.

One more question: Are they going to make Ghost Recon 2? I heard some people say but I believe this is a rumour. Tell now.

Yes, Ubi has confirmed that, but aren't saying what it's going to be based on nor a release date - but check out Ubisoft.com for some future info.

Hard Boiled Cop
02-25-2004, 01:26 PM
Ah sweet! Smoother gameplay and a better command system I hope. They should have four players co op. and it should be in campaign mode as well.