PDA

View Full Version : Sof 2

BananaMan
02-16-2004, 11:57 PM
Is soldier of fortune 2 worth getting for 25 bucks?(I'm buying it for online not offline) and do alot of people still play it online? thanks:cheers:

Cold_As_Ice
02-17-2004, 04:46 AM
No, and no.:o

Ford Mustang
02-17-2004, 08:59 AM
It's fun for a while, and people do still play it online. The single player is ok, but the game overall is not that great. The fun doesn't last that long. It's not a "bad" game, but it's not that great either. I'd give it a 68 avg....or maybe a 72...You get my drift. :)

Duke
02-17-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Ford_Mustang
It's fun for a while, and people do still play it online. The single player is ok, but the game overall is not that great. The fun doesn't last that long. It's not a "bad" game, but it's not that great either. I'd give it a 68 avg....or maybe a 72...You get my drift. :)

Pretty much agree w/ that. If you're dying for a shooter of that type, then go ahead and get it.

I played it off and on for a month, and that was about it. Hell, I'd have sell it to you for less than $25, If I still had it.

BananaMan
02-17-2004, 02:41 PM
I'll probably just pick up Unreal 2 instead then.

CarGuy
02-17-2004, 05:30 PM
Just get a used copy of Ghost Recon: Island Thunder.. I played SOF and I hated it..

Trento52
02-17-2004, 05:37 PM
The demo was really weak but the only good thing i noticed was when they fell on something the gravity would pull there limbs down in certain ways that looked really good. Like they wouldn't fall through objects or the wall. I think that made sence?

BananaMan
02-17-2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by CarGuy
Just get a used copy of Ghost Recon: Island Thunder.. I played SOF and I hated it..

Already got it from XBA. I was a fanatic of GR i got it first day it was out, it was awesome the first day live comes out everyone is on, GREAT TIMES!!!:cheers: Now you hear alot of cussing and ranting and argueing, and people that just picked up the game calling veterans n00bs.:cuss:

Billferd
02-17-2004, 08:51 PM
I can tell you for a fact...yes! This game is well worth it. I oayed 50$ for it an I'm happy :D