PDA

View Full Version : What you do at LAN Parties?

BoundBruiser
02-17-2004, 04:33 PM
I'm having my third strait LAN party this weekend, and I was just wondering what some of you guys do at yours? What games you play? And where do you play?

Last week we played Halo, and watched some movies. We each bought our own pizza, and tons of junk food. Later our piro sences kicked in and we took a break and we made some napalm putty. We put it out on the iced up street and lit the beast up. We put some gas surrounding it and it lit as well. The flames didn't raise high by the gasoline, but it looked like lightning blasting all over the street it was amazing. Unitl the cops came.

kenji
02-17-2004, 05:04 PM
We just play Halo because it is the only game that all of us are good at. We just play all night with a popcorn break in to middle somewhere. We usually go to bed around 7 or 8 in the morning, or sometimes not at all.

I think I might organize another one, I'm just kinda loaded down with homework.

Billferd
02-17-2004, 05:08 PM
All I do is play halo system link.

xbox genius
02-17-2004, 06:35 PM
yeah all we do is halo, system link, small tv and brand new infocus projector!!!!!!!!!!! but last lan party we had was with pc games, the likes of warcraft and counterstrike....

MatrixMaul
02-17-2004, 08:31 PM
Whenever my friends and I have a LAN party; we usually just play Halo. We just had a Lan party at Koopa's house (he went by the cool hip name: 'Koop') and it was nine of Koopa's brother's little friends against Koop, Spartan, The Covenant, and myself. all I have to say is; we owned them at capture the flag.

Microsoftally
02-17-2004, 08:49 PM
Of all the "LAN parties" i have been to, Halo was always the main course, it is the ultimate LAN game to play. We also played some Rambo Six 3 and other games just like that.

mayo_nase2000
02-17-2004, 09:19 PM
What do I do at LAN parties? I beat you at Halo, brother!

themoosearmy
02-17-2004, 09:39 PM
Evevery Friday/Saturday my friends and I LAN it up with some Halo, we can usually gather enough for 4 on 4, but the ranks are growing with every new person that comes to play xbox.

SPARTAN VI
02-18-2004, 12:31 AM
Win.

DocHoliday78
02-18-2004, 12:35 AM
I am getting really damn good at halo since i started it up 3 months ago. I talk tons of ****, especially with my halo name being Rick James. I'm Rick james *****:D

FatalMatt
02-18-2004, 12:50 AM
Yeah at my LAN's we just play a TON of halo! Its the best LAN game for xbox I think. We order pizza... etc... good times

Hero
02-18-2004, 03:26 AM
i dont think this counts as a lan party..but i borrowed a projector from school..had a couple of friends over...drank beer and play several different games including halo, nba street volume 2, mortal kombat and dead or alive 3

what is kool is the one of my friends was a girl and i was surprised to see that she was down to play with all the guys even though she sucked at all the games xcept nba street :p