PDA

View Full Version : Painkiller

Koopa
02-17-2004, 07:12 PM
the pc demo is out....but its coming to xbox later. my initial impressions after 10 minutes are actulally great! graphics and sound are very nice and adequately creepy...the enemy art design is great, but rainbow six this is not..its very straightforward. move forward..kill...open gate...move forward..kill...open gate..move forward...kill...

but its still really fun. the graphics and amazing physics really help, along with that great THUD sound when you impale a zombie with your stake-gun. ragdoll physics are awesome, with the occasional glitch, but still better than RB63 (but not quite as good as max payne 2). the physics shine best when you impale a zombie to a wall with a stake and the hang there for a bit...or when you get one through the head:D

i'd definitely recommend dling the demo, and am almost sure this will at LEAST be worth a rental on xbox:D

Billferd
02-17-2004, 08:48 PM
Ya, this really is a pain killer...Not.

XboxTJ
02-17-2004, 10:22 PM
yeah, i played the demo and it is off da chain! It has amazing graphics, fantastic audio, very cool weapons, i wasn't surprised though, i saw screenshots of it but it was really good, i can't wait for the full version.

Trento52
02-17-2004, 11:01 PM
is it expected this year atleast for the xbox

Billferd
02-18-2004, 02:18 PM
This is a huge painkiller.

DIGITAL
02-18-2004, 05:44 PM
i liked the demo alot ,im looking forward to the xbox version ,is it live :huh:

Alfa
02-18-2004, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Koopa
the pc demo is out....but its coming to xbox later. my initial impressions after 10 minutes are actulally great! graphics and sound are very nice and adequately creepy...the enemy art design is great, but rainbow six this is not..its very straightforward. move forward..kill...open gate...move forward..kill...open gate..move forward...kill...

but its still really fun. the graphics and amazing physics really help, along with that great THUD sound when you impale a zombie with your stake-gun. ragdoll physics are awesome, with the occasional glitch, but still better than RB63 (but not quite as good as max payne 2). the physics shine best when you impale a zombie to a wall with a stake and the hang there for a bit...or when you get one through the head:D

i'd definitely recommend dling the demo, and am almost sure this will at LEAST be worth a rental on xbox:D

this game is expected this yr for the Xbox!

Koopa
02-18-2004, 08:12 PM
lookie!

Koopa
02-18-2004, 08:13 PM
another

Koopa
02-18-2004, 08:13 PM
one more for now

MatrixMaul
02-18-2004, 11:03 PM
Koopa's been telling me about this like its the second coming of......not sure if I can say that here. But I'll play it when it come to X Box