PDA

View Full Version : My little brother.

ghost 009
02-17-2004, 08:09 PM
As many of you know and could care less, I live in Wisconsin. My brother and mom live in Ohio. My brother got XBL and a couple games. I was really excited when he got it but I am constantly removing him from my friends list because he a little ***got. He barely comes to my games and when he does he leaves without telling me. He barely went on before he got into this star wars jedi academy clan. I would call him and ask him to play counter strike or something and his excuse was always too much homework. But now he goes on more often. He is really started to piss me off. Ya sure the long distance realationship between us worked and I actually missed him untill I talked to that little *****. He accepts my invites like 1 out of every 20 times I send one. To top that, the people in his clan really piss me off. They got those people that kick you if you do a certain thing. Like they put these force powers on and then you go on, you use force powers on in a duel because they are on and someone else just used something. The thing is I go on I use them, they kicked me, then I go back on and ask them why the **** did they kick me and they say you are only supposed to use a certain force power. They are so ****ing stick up. Get this though. I told him unreal 2 was a great him for him and to buy it. He went out and rented it. Now that didn't bother me too much, what bothered me was how he said he didn't know if he would be able to go on tonight and he did. So I went and made a game for us on unreal. He was playing R63 and I sent him an invite. Guess who he was playing with? Guess who doesn't have a clan in R63? Guess who didn't even play unreal yet? I called him and he actually told me that the guy said they would play that after this match. I said ok. The I noticed it had been 12 minutes since he said that. I called again and he said the same thing. I told him that that loser doesn't control him on XBL. I told him I am removing him and not to send me another invite because I wasted my study time just so I could play that with him because I know he would like it. He just does this **** to piss me off. :cuss:
Once again I know someone is going to come in here and tell me to take a chill pill but oh well maybe I need to. He has just done this too much. Ohya and they have some clan website. Just incase you run into these people kick their ass in R63.

http://www.freewebs.com/darkevilprince/

blonks
02-17-2004, 08:27 PM
maybe he thought you were messing with the robot voice mask...and didn't like it...

ghost 009
02-17-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by blinx
maybe he thought you were messing with the robot voice mask...and didn't like it...

hahaha ya. I'm sick this week. That site is ****ing hillarious. Just read that and tell me they aren't stuck up.

MatrixMaul
02-17-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Butterz

hahaha ya. I'm sick this week. That site is ****ing hillarious. Just read that and tell me they aren't stuck up.

ummm; they arent stuck up?
joking; You dont really need to hang out with them if you dont want to.....just because he your bro doesnt mean you need to always play online with him.

Billferd
02-17-2004, 08:47 PM
O man, that setup sucks.

super_ryu
02-17-2004, 08:58 PM
join another clan and crash his lol!
or spam on their chat thing lol
thats a way to get even :)

StudioAlex
02-18-2004, 01:17 AM
I'm sorry to hear that you're seperated from your little brother and I can see that you're frustration stems from the fact that all you really want is to spend some time with him. I guess all you can do is explain to him how important it is to you that you get to spend some time together, even if it is just over the internet. I don't think getting angry will help, especially since you are the elder and are expected to be more mature.

I can't imagine having grown up and being seperated from my brother or sister but what I can tell you is you two will definately grow closer as you get older, so he may be a little punk right now (I'm a former little punk), one day he'll realize how important your friendship is.

Cryogenic Pyro
02-18-2004, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by StudioAlex
I'm sorry to hear that you're seperated from your little brother and I can see that you're frustration stems from the fact that all you really want is to spend some time with him. I guess all you can do is explain to him how important it is to you that you get to spend some time together, even if it is just over the internet. I don't think getting angry will help, especially since you are the elder and are expected to be more mature.

I can't imagine having grown up and being seperated from my brother or sister but what I can tell you is you two will definately grow closer as you get older, so he may be a little punk right now (I'm a former little punk), one day he'll realize how important your friendship is.
Or sometimes it can be the other way around. I always looked up to my brother as a little kid, but he always hated me, and that's the truth, he really did hate me, it didn't just feel like it.

Then he turned 18 and saw where he was going, and noticed that he was being an ass. So, now he's alright.

Salmonaitor
02-18-2004, 09:52 AM
Butterz, man...that sucks. You're a wound up little guy aren't you? You just gotta relax, and try not to be so neurotic. I'll play on line with you, you wizard of oz munchkin sounding robot freak. And we'll invite your bro to a game and team kill his ass till the couws come home. :D

Billferd
02-18-2004, 02:09 PM
That sucks man.

BananaMan
02-18-2004, 03:21 PM
hahaha, those guys are ***s in that clan, they suck nuts at Rs3, and listen to that music on their site:rofl: :rofl:

BinaryXtreme
02-18-2004, 09:53 PM
Best way to get back at him is to practice and get to be elite. Then frag away man and you'll get his respect.