PDA

View Full Version : BALDUR's Gate: DARK ALLIANCE 2

tremane07
02-17-2004, 09:49 PM
Everybody, I just wanted to know if BALDUR's Gate: DARK ALLIANCE 2 was a good game, cause the first one was good and I wanted to get some opions on the second one, so I'll know if I want it or not.

Thank You,

Tremane A>K<A GameBreaka A<K>A MisUnderstood

ScottTheKilla
02-17-2004, 09:58 PM
I just finished it. Its a great game and longer then the first one with more characters to choose from. I recommend it.

Heavens Gate
02-18-2004, 05:40 AM
I also finished it and loved it. Better than the first:)

Spaztic
02-18-2004, 09:09 AM
I am playing it right now...Seems better then the first!

Hard Boiled Cop
02-18-2004, 11:57 AM
I read in some magazines that it got a lower score than the first but like what everybody, don't listen to any reviews until you played the game yourself. How are the graphics? Better than the first or what? I'm planning to get it but at a cheaper price.

ScottTheKilla
02-18-2004, 07:06 PM
I thought the graphics were pretty good especially for the environment. Water actually looked like water.

Alex Napalm
02-18-2004, 09:49 PM
I'm digging the sequel. To me, there seems to be a lot more to do than in the original. Only complaint I have against it is tthat it seems easier than the original. Of course, that could have something to do with my choice of characters this time around. Last time I was a magic heavy character, this time I'm a bruiser (monk).

As far as the graphics go, they look pretty much the same as the first one to me. A good looking game, just not a spectacular looking one. If you enjoyed the first you'll love the sequel, especially playing it in co-op. Worth checking out.